How Do You Sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Do You Sleep?

• on my left side

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • on my right side

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • on my tummy with my face facing left

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • on my tummy with my face facing right

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • on my back

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • in the fetal position behind the bedside table

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • whereever I fall

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • whatever Salomes smartarse answer is

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
I sleep on my left side generally with my legs all jack-knifed.. but when I can't sleep, I lay on my tummers with my head facing right. ;)

I mostly sleep on my left side...except when the cat (Loki) wants to be patted. Then I sleep either on my back (so he can lay on me and make sure he gets enough attention!), or on my right side (because that's the side my cat wants me to lay on, that's why!). I'm such a wuss when it comes to the cats. :huh:

Woo Hoo!!! I just noticed I'm a War Child!!!

Last edited:
^ :up: Good job!

Usually on my left side, because that way I face the TV.

I usually prefer to lay on my stomach, arms around the pillows, one leg bent, but since I sleep with 2-3 pillows, my neck gets sore. I always end up on my back, ramrod straight, arms at my sides, with the blankets tucked up under my chin.

It's strange. In high school, I slept flat on my back, hands at my side. In college and afterward, I slept on my side. In the past few months, I've started migrating toward sleeping on my stomach, which used to really hurt my neck. I've kinda been lying on my stomach but also on top of a pillow at my side. I've also become obsessed with sleeping on my couch instead of in my bed.

Anyway.... :p

I'm started to look forward to Beli's polls. :crazy:

I use to sleep on my left side, but since I got a new mattress last week, I've been sleeping on my stomach.

The mister and I both sleep on our sides, one leg tucked up. What side we face depends on who turns over first...if he's facing right, I automatically turn right and vice versa. We hate breathing in each other faces.

We don't even realize we're doing it, but we do synchronized sleeping :wink:

i prefer the right side but will switch from time to time. and i'm usually hugging my squishy heart-shaped pillow :cute:

On my stomach, turned to whatever solid form is closest (person, wall, etc).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I usually prefer to lay on my stomach, arms around the pillows, one leg bent, but since I sleep with 2-3 pillows, my neck gets sore.

OMG! That's the exactly how I sleep! :ohmy:

And since my neck is always sore from sleeping that way, the doctor had to give me a muscle relaxant, diazepam (which also helps me with my anxiety attacks .:huh: )

I have no smart arse answer
actually I have no answer at all

it's beyond me how I can even sleep

Back
Top Bottom