How do you sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by YellowKite:
I am allowed to sleep wherever in the bed the cats allow me. So mostly face down smashed by two monster cats with attitude.

lol

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
in case nick or john came in her room, so she could maul them before they knew what was happening.

LMFAO!

Now that you're taken Khanada... they're MINE! ALL MINE!

------------------
SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 02-20-2002).]

HAW!!! you can have them!!
i'd rather sleep with a 19 year old guy than a 40-something guy!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Horizontally
cool.gif

------------------
www.LP.org

"Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land."
-- Dr. Martin Luther King

On my right side, then on my back, then on my left side, then on my stomach, then back on my left side again, then on my back, then on my right side.

Repeat these steps until I fall in sleep finally. That's about two hours later.

Insomnia sucks.

frown.gif

Depends... if it's just me I make a nest out of the um...7 pillows on my bed and sleep on my belly in that (trust me, it's SO comfortable). If my boyfriend is with me I'm usually sprawled out all over the place and pushing him out of the bed since I dont have my " boundaries"
biggrin.gif

------------------
Holy Jesus, Holy rock and roll...

Whatever's comfortable...which is pretty much everything.

------------------
"Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater." - Bono in Belfast, 8/26/97

"Don't forget to fasten your condom.." -Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

u2er@u2email.com

I used to sleep in the craziest way imaginable... I would have my forehead rested on my pillow, my back arched, my legs bent back at the knees... dear lord you probably can't even picture it!!! Not many people can pull off that position actually... I found it very comfortable
biggrin.gif

Then I moved on to sleeping on my right side, which is better than the left for me. Now I mostly sleep on my back, which I never thought possible, but turns out to be very nice because you can stretch out your muscles easily that way. I can never ever fall asleep on my stomach... hurts my chest and my neck if I have my head turned to the left or right, and if I have my head directly in the pillow my nose gets in the way and I can't breathe--you can't win on your stomach imo.

Like TheU2 I also clutch a pillow, along with having one under my head and also having one across my forehead. I love to have goosedown draped across me as I sleep
biggrin.gif

LOL, i was totally misunderstanding the title of this topic!

Anyway... : dunno. I think most of the time i toss and turn around, and i end up sleeping on either side.
Tried sleeping on my back a couple of times (and i can't), and i never ever tried sleeping on my stomach... Sometimes, if it's warm in the room, i'll strech one leg so it hangs out from the bed and underneath the cover - or i may even spread my legs and arms all over the place.

I sleep on my left side too much and now my hip hurts. So I have to concentrate on sleeping on my right side. I have a Queen size bed and I JUST got into moving all over in it and sprawling out. Stupid next year living in a dorm...
mad.gif

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Back
Top Bottom