How do you give yourself a French Manicure??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's easy when you're doing the hand you don't write with, since you have the polish in the hand you *do* write with.

ummm, i'd say just get some of the white polish on the brush (not too much though, but not too little either) and put it in the corner of the nail and just slowly follow your nail's path. you know...the part that turns white, i guess the stuff past the nail bed.

oh, and make sure the white dries before you put on the sheer. i ruined a really good french manicure this way.

hope this helped! :)

1. You can buy french manicure kits at the store.

2. You can go get it done for like $15.

Mine cost about 20 cuz I get gel on top so the paint doesnt chip for 3 weeks! :D

3349736323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B%3A85%3A%3A5ot1lsi

hey sicy, are those your real nails or are they acrylic?

i just started doing the acrylic myself since the girl i used to go to is started to suck at it. i think i'll have to give myself a french manicure soon...

I always though they were blood red from your poor dancing partners and sharpend to a point. :ohmy: :lol: :sexywink:

I never know what those nail ladies are talking about

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey sicy, are those your real nails or are they acrylic?

Well.. there is acrylic on them, but they're my real nails.

No tips.

I think you would look better in a nice shade of red

Well I should hope not salami.

when i played baseball in high school and college i would put nailpolish on my pinky fingernails.

superstition. when i was in highschool my girlfriend put it on me and didn't take it off. went to game and played extremely well. so i kept doing it (also kept doing the nailpolish thing.) weird, yes. but most baseball players are.

Last edited:
Sicy, your hands are nice.....your manicure looks great! :D I'm very jealous...maybe someday my nails will grow that long. They seem to stop at the end of the fingertip....

my fingers are too long and skinny

Thank you!

For the longest time I could never figure out what the girls at the nail place were trying to tell me when they'd say "oh you have very good nao beh! very long!" nailbed :scratch:

I dunno why some people's nails grow longer than others, but if you get nail tips put on it supposably helps your nails grow..

Re: I never know what those nail ladies are talking about

Sicy said:
Well.. there is acrylic on them, but they're my real nails.

No tips.

ahh. soon some of mine will be my nails with acrylic. i wish they all were. the girl who was doing my nails ended up always filing off all the acrylic she'd just put on. so natually, they'd break. in about two months, i'd replaced five tips.

That doesnt sound right

KhanadaRhodes said:
the girl who was doing my nails ended up always filing off all the acrylic she'd just put on. so natually, they'd break. in about two months, i'd replaced five tips.

:huh: :confused: :scratch:

Time for a new nail girl ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom