How do I join a clique?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
What about all the secret cliques that are too cool to reply in threads, and just talk in their almighty private messages??

I think you are putting too much thought into this. I wouldn't worry about the people who, as you put it, are "too cool for the room." You'll make yourself insane worrying about what other people are and aren't doing. The way I see it is that if people are going to act like that (all superior and too good for us commoners), they are not people I would really want to associate with in the first place.

Doesn't it freak you out to know they are out there, watching us and laughing, making rude comments about things we say??? :no: And there is nothing we can do to stop it! I am not trying to be blasphemous but they are kind of like a god. You can't see, or hear, or feel it, but you know they exist, and they are constantly watching and judging your actions. :ohmy: It keeps me awake at night, knowing right then, they could be making fun of something I have said in a thread :no: , or on how I used improper grammar or an inappropriate smiley face :mad: . How can this not bother you??? You're mad, you're all mad!!!:faint:

foray said:
Know zwat I means?

yarof

haha, my little asian friend, i realize you know we all speak english, and because english is not your mother tongue, its understandable you make silly errors in writing it.

zwat is actually spelled "what".

haha, im glad your so eager to learn our western ways.

enjoy the learning process! it's a challenge, but it can be fun!

foray, i love your dear diary.

just wanted you to know that.

but what i want to know is if you notice

when im not around?

your special, flour eh.

indeed, and daisybean, id like to point out that only my derogatory statements towards foray may be permissable.

well, i hope you feel JUST GREAT about yourself, now that you have offended foray with your status. shame on you!

foray said:
No I think I'm the only asian one here. Gickies is white, white, white.

foray

racist!!!!

racist police!!!

arrest this girl!!! she just referred to me by the colour of my skin!!!!

i love you foray.

Chizip, cliques are boring now, but if you want to join one, then start your own, and to get people to join, offer them free stuff, like money and hookers maybe?

I dont know, I just started a clique with clique police and Justin Timberlake, wanna join that one???

:down:

I thought "FOB" meant either "Friend of Bono" or "Friend of Band." At the rate I post, I won't be one of those until I'm as old as Bono is now.

foray said:
No, I was wondering at this:

"fob" is commonly known as fresh off the boat. derogatory term. for asians. thatz al.

foray

eh... not necessarily - I worked for a printing company and we used "fob" all the time on quotes regarding how the paper would be delivered.

yup. :yes:

Moonie :D

*now back to your regularly scheduled cliquey thread*

Last edited:
I am starting an Old Peson clique. Anyone else who fits this catagory is free to join. A waiting list will also be created for those of you hoping to join at a later date.

:wink:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

eh... not necessarily - I worked for a printing company and we used "fob" all the time on quotes regarding how the paper would be delivered.

yup. :yes:

Moonie :D

*now back to your regularly scheduled cliquey thread*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*thinks I'm in the long pleba thread*
*realizes I'm not*
*has heart attack*

Hi! :wave:

*sorry 'bout horizontal scroll, but moobers is worth it*

Back
Top Bottom