How do I join a clique?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're only left out if you let yourself feel that way. If you take it to heart everytime you get no replies to a thread you start or a post in someone else's thread...you will always feel like an outsider. Daisy is right..."hey me too" has been the basis of many friendships here.

Gickies Gageeze said:
cliques are all that matter.

the people i talk to on a relatively regular basis may appear as my friends, but truth be told i couldnt care less about them.

ok, fine. that isnt true.

but.

well come on.

cliques are awesome. and that IS the truth.

gickies cliques :lol:

prounounce 'cliques' so it rhymes with gickies, like gickies clickies :crack:

If it weren't for cliques how would we know who to like and who to dislike. It would be crazy. Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

:huh:

btw EVERYONE is welcome in IO, you just have to get your brains eaten first. :macdevil:

:hmm: I tend to think of "clique" as a negative word. That being said, I don't really think we have "cliques" here. This is definitely the friendliest, most welcoming board I've ever had the pleasure of coming to. 99.9% of the people are wonderful!

:hug:

It's not really all that hard...start posting away and pretty soon you'll have friends!

i've been to io and had my brains sniffed...does this mean i'm only half inducted? what half of me? do i have to type with my toes?

do you have to chew brains? or are they mushy? cos if they're mushy then you don't technically bite...unless you bite your victims' heads open...

They're rather chewy actually. You do need a lot of salt however because most people's brains are pretty bland ;)

Sometimes I share :macdevil:

you share with the demon cats, right? or do they go out and find their own brains?

so i take it brains aren't like chocolate in the sense that they're not good for animals...

I feel I should offer a disclaimer to those who may obtain any part of my brain that they can leave an adverse affect on those who eat them.

According to the surgeon general they could leave one with a lack of common sense and increased amount of quirkiness. Do not eat when pregnant or nursing and keep away from children.

Screaming Flower said:
:applaud:
loser.gif
:applaud:

:lol: i love the loser smilie!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Well so far in just this thread I have identified a number of cliques, each of which have tried to take over this thread. They are:

The I don't like cliques clique
The I'm not in a clique clique
The I'm too good for cliques clique
The PM myself clique
The cliques suck clique
The cliques are awesome clique
The smiley face clique
The people who just reply to threads clique
The Gickies clique
The IO clique (aka the brain eating clique)
The we love everybody and everybody is welcome clique

oh and of course The people who couldn't tell I was joking clique

From what I can tell the brain eating clique is the best at taking over threads, thus they must be the most powerful, thus I hope to be part of this clique one day. But it's kind of sad I don't even know what IO means, so it's really gonna take a lot of effort, but I'm sure I'm up to it.

Chizip said:

The I'm not in a clique clique
The PM myself clique
The smiley face clique
The people who just reply to threads clique
The we love everybody and everybody is welcome clique

oh and of course The people who couldn't tell I was joking clique

I would fit into those categories :laugh:

So does that make me in the multiple clique clique?

see! randooom is NOT a clique! cos chizip is all knowing, and didn't list it

;)

No no no, I was just commenting on cliques I had noticed in this thread, I havent even begun to think about getting involved in that monstrosity.

In only 60 replies to this thread I've identified 12 cliques, which equates to about .2 cliques per reply. If you multiply that out to the 22,734 replies in randooooom, then in theory you would discover approximately 4547 cliques in that thread alone. And this estimate is just based on the ones I've identified. What about all the secret cliques that are too cool to reply in threads, and just talk in their almighty private messages?? It gives me a headache to even fathom how many could be in that thread. And I am not even cool enough to be in 1 of them. Man thats sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom