How did you meet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Awwww.....

Giant Lemon said:
All these "how we met" stories are very cute! Sicy and daafish's story sounds like it should be made into one of those dancing movies like

Dance With Me (that's the Vanessa Williams one, right?). :cute:

That's right! And I haven't seen that movie since I started dancing! :lol:

My grandparnets met in prison...

well, kind of.

Anyway, they both tried to escape from Yugoslavia, which was communist at the time. Both were caught and thrown into prison/forced labour camp. There, they met and fell in love. They got out, had my father, escaped over the border and lived in a refugee camp in Italy for 3 years before moving to Canada.

Romantic, eh?

Re: I love my fish

Sicy said:

You should see us in person.. you would probably throw up. :lol: :sexywink: :cute: :kiss: :drool:

LMAO!! :lol:

All of these stories are so amazing! I mean, meeting that special person at someplace where you'd NEVER expect it, or realizing that that special someone has been right under your nose for the longest time...*sigh*...keep the stories coming!! :)

Re: I love my fish

Sicy said:

Tanks. :D

You should see us in person.. you would probably throw up. :lol: :sexywink: :cute: :kiss: :drool:

aaaaw im sure i wouldnt :cute: :kiss: @ you and mr feesh

Miss Lara Mullen is gonna get hitched next Wenesday and go live on a big big farm in the middle of Larne and have 3 babies and own a cow which she'll ride on everyday of the week to the grocery store while David puts hay in his mouf and carries a pitchfork goin 'Oh ar, Oh ar' and li'lle Mrs Mullen will be sittin in her pretty white frock strokin her hair goin 'Oh lala, oh lala' rockin back and forth on her chair like a constipated Jilly while big David carries the sheep in to the house for a shearin and.............

:D

I haven't yet. :sad: (maybe I did last night but I have doubts). I think I might just take my friends advice an go to Venezuela(or Ireland, heh), find a model/model-like girl an bring her back. :happy: The bar pick up scene ain't goin too good for me.

Last edited:
mad1 said:
Miss Lara Mullen is gonna get hitched next Wenesday and go live on a big big farm in the middle of Larne and have 3 babies and own a cow which she'll ride on everyday of the week to the grocery store while David puts hay in his mouf and carries a pitchfork goin 'Oh ar, Oh ar' and li'lle Mrs Mullen will be sittin in her pretty white frock strokin her hair goin 'Oh lala, oh lala' rockin back and forth on her chair like a constipated Jilly while big David carries the sheep in to the house for a shearin and.............

:D

3 ppl have said we r having 3 children ***shudders***

Jesseu2 your a guy?!?!

I always thought you were a girl-

This has been a week for revelations for me :ohmy:

mad1 said:
bye bye

me wants to meet someone over the weekend.

maybe I should get myself knocked down delibrately and meet a handsome lad who takes me in his strong arms and carries me to ambulance!!!!!

YOU DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!! *guffaw guffaw*

go maddie go maddie go maddie

Sicy said:

Ok Lara.. that's it. This is the third time now.

You need professional help.

I know!!!!!! I know!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Jesse like Jesse the cowgirl in toy story 2

We dont have names like that here

Like if i said i have a friend called Caoimhghin- you'd be confused as to their sex too!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: I need help!!!

Sicy can we pleaaaaase get a gender thing just for my benefit??? :scream:

back to tell another story......
about my high school sweetheart.
Funny how you know someone from Year 7 and then suddenly one day in Year 11 Ancient History class, he's been sitting in the desk in front of you all year, you suddenly notice the way the shirt is stretching across his muscles and his smooth skin and...Cicero Cicero!!!
Not sure what he was noticing, but he invited me to a party on the weekend and for the next 12+months we were inseparable, it was grand(don't know how i manged to get such a good HSC, didn't do much study, a wee bit distracted)

He is the foundation member of my "Good David's Club" (it now includes David Suzuki, David Attenborough and David EVANS!THE David Evans) the topics here lately about relationships and ppl meeting have had me thinking about him...thanks:)

Late last night I saw some of the TV news. I heard his name mentioned????And it is a very sad context. A man in Derry had the exact same name. David Caldwell. That name holds such deep significance for me, it was a shock, seeing his widow crying . I do not know the right and the wrong of it, but I pray for peace

cass said:

Late last night I saw some of the TV news. I heard his name mentioned????And it is a very sad context. A man in Derry had the exact same name. David Caldwell. That name holds such deep significance for me, it was a shock, seeing his widow crying . I do not know the right and the wrong of it, but I pray for peace

That man was a builder and he picked up a lunch box-it was a blast bomb and he died :sad:

I hope we have peace here :( All the people the opposite religion to us are moving house- like 8 houses have been put up for sale in 6 months and if here all becomes one religion my dad says we have to move- i hate living here :sad:

*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom