How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was real nice. We had a nice dinner and then we exchange gifts. I got this beautiful hand-made pottery bowl. I am well please with it. I will use it for my morning oatmeal and home-made soups. :drool:

We do a gift exchange game at our department lunch. All those participating (there are usually about 25 of us) bring a gift and we pick numbers out of a hat for the order we choose the gifts to open and each gift can be "stolen" up to 3 times before it is "frozen". It's great fun. Some of the gifts are funny too. I need to go buy a gift for that!

Carek1230 said:
We do a gift exchange game at our department lunch. All those participating (there are usually about 25 of us) bring a gift and we pick numbers out of a hat for the order we choose the gifts to open and each gift can be "stolen" up to 3 times before it is "frozen". It's great fun. Some of the gifts are funny too. I need to go buy a gift for that!

That's what we did Monday night! :wink:

^yeah, I should've thought about that this morning when I walked out the door in a skirt and without a hat. -13 C. :grumpy:

Tomorrow I'm so wearing woollen pants. :lol:

It is getting down into the upper 40's at night. Probably not a big deal for most of you, but we have NO HEAT in our house right now.

I love sleeping under multiple blankets

nbcrusader said:
It is getting down into the upper 40's at night. Probably not a big deal for most of you, but we have NO HEAT in our house right now.

I love sleeping under multiple blankets

Upper 40's would be like a heatwave here. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom