How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel guilty after all my complaining earlier. The norms for this time of year up here are -13 C down -20 C but right now it's plus 6 C and tomorrow it's supposed to be plus 7. This is so bizarre, global warming I guess.:shrug:

trevster2k said:
I feel guilty after all my complaining earlier. The norms for this time of year up here are -13 C down -20 C but right now it's plus 6 C and tomorrow it's supposed to be plus 7. This is so bizarre, global warming I guess.:shrug:

crazy warm in Newfoundland today...well, parts of it...15 C. Practically beach weather...well, not really.

its 15 degrees out..windchill brings it down to about 5:crack: and a mess because of the snowstorm.

I never thought that I'd be complaining about it being too WARM, since I live in Finland. (we have four seasons and we don't have polarbears, ok?) it's too warm! right now its 3° C so.. no snow. It's worrying, since it's almost december.. usually it's about -15 at this point.

*sofia* said:
I never thought that I'd be complaining about it being too WARM, since I live in Finland. (we have four seasons and we don't have polarbears, ok?) it's too warm! right now its 3° C so.. no snow. It's worrying, since it's almost december.. usually it's about -15 at this point.

That's weird. I live in northern British Columbia, Canada and our temperatures have been way above normal for the past week too. It's too warm since it affects the local industries from working.

Back
Top Bottom