How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was outside not too long ago and it feels close to freezing! :down: :uhoh: brrrrrrr

trevster2k said:

I can't believe you fell for the warm early in the day weather trick, Gibson Girl. I remember one summer I was golfing in Pippy Park in the middle of July and a hailstorm blew through in during a beautiful hot sunny day. It was over in about 20 minutes and everything was normal again. Although the wind back home still gets to me when I go back for visits. It's bitter.

But I can go out and make snowmen and ride a skidoo, :madspit: ......can but definitely won't.

I did indeed fall for it. But not today! Today was also deceptively sunny outside. Now it's almost 0 degrees again! At least it's not snowing.

Haha, that Pippy Park story kind of sounds like my weird one from two or three years ago. It was a perfectly sunny day in May...when all of a sudden, a flurry arrived. The flurry was followed by a bit of rain and fog...after which it became sunny again! Gotta love Newfoundland for getting four seasons in a day. :happy:

Skidoos. :drool: I've only been on one once, and it frightened the crap out of me.

It's 67 right now, and the high today was in the 70s. Very random. But now 2maro's high is only 47. Good times!!

It's freakin' 60F & it's pissin' me off! :angry: I'm thrilled to be headed to NY this weekend if only for some damn fall-like weather.

:grumpy: Dear God, how will I ever make it through the inevitable hot flashes????? :combust: :grumpy:

it is around a balmy 60 in maine- but we are suppose to get very cold in the next couple of days with high winds

I was planning on just wearing a sweatshirt but it's 16 degrees outside and I'm leavin' in half an hour. I think I'll put on a few more layers... :yikes:

We've been lucky with the winter this year here in Finland. We've had a long mild autumn. But now temps finally bellow -2c and there's a little layer of snow on the ground. We don't usually get such cold temps. i.e. colder than -10c, until December.

16 degrees F.

nature-smiley-12.gif

Back
Top Bottom