How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
30F/-1C tonight. We also have a wind advisory (been gusting 60mph all day) tonight so the windchill will no doubt be about 10 degrees F colder.

In about the 90's in Fahrenheit. Around low-mid 30's in good ol' Celcius.

In summer we've gotten up to 122 Fahrenheit or 50 Celcius.

Far too hot. Hate hot weather now, and always have. Always will. I think I prefer cold, cos then you can put on another blanket at night or something, but when its too hot, and you've already got rid of all your blankets (and sometimes pyjamies too :ohmy: ) there's nothing you can do. :(

I think it´s 10 degrees over here in Dublin at the moment.

And my family back in Argentina keeps rubbing inmy face the fact that they are enjoying the lovely Argentinian summer.

:mad:

Queen Bee said:
It feels like spring here :grumpy:

kold7day0mg.jpg

:madspit:

84 and partly cloudy with some Gulf of Mexico breezes.:wink:

Meghan said:
In about the 90's in Fahrenheit. Around low-mid 30's in good ol' Celcius.

In summer we've gotten up to 122 Fahrenheit or 50 Celcius.

Far too hot. Hate hot weather now, and always have. Always will. I think I prefer cold, cos then you can put on another blanket at night or something, but when its too hot, and you've already got rid of all your blankets (and sometimes pyjamies too :ohmy: ) there's nothing you can do. :(

where abouts do you live? i want to live where you do!!
our summers reach the high 40s.
:up:

No, 67 degrees at 10PM. Eastern VA usually has mostly warmer weather long into the fall and early winter, at least in spells. It only gets really cold about one week in Jan.

It's suppose to start snowing tonight and snow through Friday...and I just discovered our thermostat is broken so no heat until who knows when...

34F right now with snow in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow!

(Right now I'm really amused at the fact that the Weather Channel is showing a bunch of people standing around outside First Avenue with the caption "WAITING FOR THE WEATHER". Because obviously the snowstorm is the only thing you really need tickets for!!!)

Back
Top Bottom