"How can I hurt when I'm holding you"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think a dude that is not ashamed to genuinely care for a girl/woman can and would say it.

I actually had an ex-boyfriend say this to me before: "I want to breathe for you."

I can remember holding my girlfriend, whilst splitting up with her...that hurt a fair bit.

HelloAngel said:

I actually had an ex-boyfriend say this to me before: "I want to breathe for you."

LOL--Holy shit, I couldn't get two syllables of that sentence out of my mouth with a straight face. I can see why you dumped him----just kidding.

One of those forums that everyone forgets about...It's a Musical Journey. ;) It, along with FYM, was the first forum I modded.

i remember telling flanigan, now a rotting corpse, that he can eat shit and die, and that if he ever came within 20 feet of me, he'd have a pair of fists up his ass.

man did i hate flanigan. it's a good thing he died.

Zoomerang96 said:
i remember telling flanigan, now a rotting corpse, that he can eat shit and die, and that if he ever came within 20 feet of me, he'd have a pair of fists up his ass.
Did he come within 20 feet of you? Is that the reason he´s dead?

xana dew said:
I said it to my hampster yesterday.

I said it to mine, and then he bit me, and that's when I realized how easy it was to hurt while holding him.

Caisenema, I am/was Flanigan, and since you killed me, I have DIRECT proof of your murderous ways. In the next life, you will have some answering-for to do.

Zoomerang96 said:

man did i hate flanigan. it's a good thing he died.

:love:

No one's ever said it to me before, but man, would he get a lot of attention from me if he did. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom