"How can I hurt when I'm holding you"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:
No one's ever said it to me before, but man, would he get a lot of attention from me if he did. :drool:

Hey sweetie, how can I hurt when I'm holding you.

I'm gonna translate this to spanish to tell my gf. :hmm:

I'll tell you later what the outcome is.

The problem is I'm usually very sweet with her so it will be like an everyday thing. I'll probably get a smile and a kiss though... :love:

HelloAngel said:
I actually had an ex-boyfriend say this to me before: "I want to breathe for you."
I'm sorry, but: man, what a doofus.

am i the ONLY girl who doesn't like this song? that line is SO cheese, i think i'd yak if a guy said that to me.

Alan Jamison said:
Wait, you're a girl?
yes :flirt:

i hear your a stud, but i find that hard to believe considering most of the ladies around here are out to kill you.

lmjhitman said:
am i the ONLY girl who doesn't like this song? that line is SO cheese, i think i'd yak if a guy said that to me.

I like the song, but I totally agree with the yakking part. I cant stand guys who says cheesy stuff like that. When they do, I'm thinking "djees you all should stop buying the same dating-manual".

Or something like that :|

starsgoblue said:
First, holy thread ressurection! :ohmy: And yes, you must be the only girl ever! :wink:

I don't know if it's nessacarily that line or it being in the whole song....but that song definetly does it for me. :happy:

Hey, did you reply in my Man and Woman thread, then? :happy:

Back
Top Bottom