How bad does Train suck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I kinda liked Meet Virgina, Drops of Jupiter was so-so for the first 2037 times I heard it. I never liked them, but I never hated them either. But I LOATHE them now. They must be the most boring, lifeless, mediocre band out there right now. Ok there are quite a few, but they are now right up there with the worst of them IMO.

I think it was the latest review in Rolling Stone of their album that said they were like triple distilled Matchbox 20. They even bore themselves when they play.

Anyone else just not feelin these guys anymore??

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

oh my.

Turn up the good, turn down the suck.

hahahahaha

:up:

yes.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I never was feeling them to begin with.

Ditto.

"She checks out Mozart while she does tai-bo / Reminds me that there's room to grow" has got to be one of the worst lyrics ever. :down:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
i should give them a break, yes?

Yeah, Sigfreid told me you and Roy have really been giving a lot of attention to that area lately.... :eyebrow:

Last edited:
that "deep fried chicken" line was my personal fav. :tsk:

and to think U2 lost a Grammy to these losers.

sulawesigirl4 said:
that "deep fried chicken" line was my personal fav. :tsk:

and to think U2 lost a Grammy to these losers.

Both of your points only add fuel to the fire! Train = :down:

I really don't care that they won a Grammy, I'm just wondering how Drops Of Jupiter can be considered a Rock Song.

:eyebrow:

wow. you know what's weird? I can't remember how Drops of Juipiter goes! I know! I never thought it would happen.

u2popmofo said:
What do you have against 'ass/cornholes'?
I believe he or she was taking issue with the sucking thereof.

I don't have any strong feelings for or against Train since they're so bland that they barely exist.

i didn't like them the first time i heard them, and i still don't now. i also thought i posted in this thread, but apparently my negative remarks didn't surface...wonder what happened...perhaps i hit the wrong button...

Back
Top Bottom