How are you spending your Memorial Day weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
* wishing it was hot so I can lay at the pool all day and bbq and get a flippin tan!!

I'm not bitter.
smile.gif

I'm going to make it a movie weekend and check out some new flicks.

Ooh lala. Social Life at 25. Fascinating.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
chuck me in the shallow water before I get too deep.
carrie@interference.com

Originally posted by Sicy:
* wishing it was hot so I can lay at the pool all day and bbq and get a flippin tan!!

I'm not bitter.
smile.gif

It's hot in Texas....but where will I be on Memorial Day? At work!!!! blargh

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

My wife bought me a nice American flag (for Christmas) to hang on our house. I plan to install it, finally, as is the reason for the holiday.

Also, we are revamping our flower beds, I am mowing the lawn, etc. And I will get a new tank of propane for my grill. I also plan to use my new Michelob Light bottle huggers that I bought at the Anheuser-Busch headquarters.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~U2Alabama

boss: we do holiday pay here

me: what's that?

boss: work sunday and tuesday and get time and a half on those days.

me:
eek.gif
i'm in!

boss: how about monday too?

me: $$$ yeah!

soooo....handing out mesh bags.

------------------
Anticipation is a liar.

A bunch of my friends and me will be joining two of are very good buds, who are in the Marines in San Diego, in Ocean City Maryland! There will be a total of 8 of us in two hotel rooms on the beach. Are chief goals are Women and Beer! Yes it is going to be one of those weekends. I've been friends with every single one of these guys since Grade School! Should be a kick ass time!

Originally posted by Lilly:

soooo....handing out mesh bags.

did somebody say mesh
eek.gif

*caugh*Superbowl*caugh*LARRY*caugh*
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

superbowl_14.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

drink beer.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -REDEMPTION SONG/Bob Marley

Well, tonight I'm going out with my best friend. I don't know what we're doing, but I'm sure it will be nice. Tommorow I normally go to an annual Pig Roast at the same friend's neighbors house. It's great, the food is wonderful and the adults get piss ass drunk and we laugh at them. But I'm not going this year, cause it's my parent's anniversary and we're going out to dinner. Sunday I don't have any plans. (Besides checking out the new forum.) And Monday I'll probably have to do some family barbeque thing.

It should be a nice weekend. I hope it's warm, I could use at least a little bit of a tan!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Tonight? Going out with the stellar group of Twin City U2 fans to our favorite little Irish pub for live music!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(Lilly, you better be there!)

The rest of the weekend...who the hell knows. Might go to a wedding of a friend in Wisconsin. Might be good and work a lot on my homework. Might drink a few beers. Might go have some kick-ass workout sessions at the gym (it should be empty!). Oh and one of my best friends from high school and college is moving back to the Cities from Texas (she came to her senses found she really could NOT stand it down there
tongue.gif
) so hopefully go out with her.
biggrin.gif

---------------
33447%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A983%3B847ot1lsi

This thread has been Viggofied
biggrin.gif

H O R I Z O N T A L

Lying in the sun, by the pool, in Scottsdale, Arizona.

sizzle sizzle sizzle

~~ouizy~~

i don't have a job (again) so i guess the same thing i did all this past week. well, i am going to olive garden tonight so yay!
biggrin.gif

i wish i could go to ocean city this weekend though.
frown.gif
oh well, i can wait another month.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: oh, and i won't find out until saturday if my husband is working monday or not. he's usually off but knowing them, he'll get scheduled to work.
frown.gif

at least my mom is off, and my dad only works 9-3 on mondays.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by KhanadaRhodes (edited 05-24-2002).]

So far, there's a lot of hiking planned, some shopping, a family bbq. Fun will be had by all who are in my presence. Hope everyone has a great break!

YAY I'm gettin off at noon!!!! My husband & I are going to see Hiroshima at The Lodge at Rancho Mirage formerly the Ritz Carlton LA DE DA
cool.gif

Going to a pool party tomorrow at some strangers house!!??!!

Maybe go for a picnic at Joshua Tree National Park on Sunday if this glorious weather continues
biggrin.gif

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 05-24-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom