How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:
Shari, I finally converted the Chicago 1990 and Dallas 1987 shows, I just need to add track divisions. So I have finally started! :laugh: Like I said, before Christmas! :wink:
:rockon: :rockon:
and thanks again for taking the time to do this!

kellyahern said:
nevermind, I'm creeping myself out here :reject:

Randoooom is not a place for serial killer news items :reject:
:eyebrow:
we apparently have a possessed tv (it turns on all by itself~morning, noon and night) ~perfect for the Halloween season. Freaky

Blue Room said:

:eyebrow: Hope everything is ok.

They had a new paranormal show on VH 1 where celebrities go to haunted places and search with cameras mounted on them. First place they went was the Waverly Institute. They were freaking out. Seemed sort of fake though, like it was all planted for the show. I guess the ghosts just didnt like it when you were there! :wink:

They must not have! I'm going to go to a couple with CF in the next few weeks. One is an old restaurant and you have dinner first and then do the "hunt" and the other is an old Inn. They aren't the all night things like the others. I'm easily swayed during this time of year to go to just hear the ghost stories.

:yawn:

Is it time for bed yet...

Did I mention how happy I am to be working on Saturday when the time changes and I have to work 13 hours instead of 12. Oh yes, I'm feeling happy. :|

:crazy:

It just took me a solid hour to drive 15 miles.

On the way home, we were detoured off the main road by a very animated cop. Three lanes of rush hour traffic + one lane neighborhood street = 5 mph top speed...yet somehow, someone driving in the other direction managed to take down a telephone pole in a dramatic shower of sparks and snapping power lines.

We all turned BACK toward the main road (now 15 minutes and a quarter mile later), to find the animated cop gone and no apparent reason for a detour.

And there's a flying ladybug loose somewhere in the house.

kellyahern said:
I get to work 14 hours tomorrow :happy::|
I get to work 11. It was only supposed to be 7, but my training class finished a day early. I'm not as upset about that as I was before the dramatic ride home I described above...

The good news is...I'm not going to be a teller much longer! :dance:

Guys, do you think Bono's excited for me that I'm getting promoted at work? :love:

Schmeg said:

I get to work 11. It was only supposed to be 7, but my training class finished a day early. I'm not as upset about that as I was before the dramatic ride home I described above...

The good news is...I'm not going to be a teller much longer! :dance:

:up:
Congrats!
I am sure Bono is beside himself with joy :shifty:

My cd burner is not working:mad:
it keeps coming up
"Another application is using this drive"............WTF?

Kariann said:

They must not have! I'm going to go to a couple with CF in the next few weeks. One is an old restaurant and you have dinner first and then do the "hunt" and the other is an old Inn. They aren't the all night things like the others. I'm easily swayed during this time of year to go to just hear the ghost stories.
That sounds like fun, dinner and then the hunt.

A lot more fun than freezing your ass off with a flashlight on your head, even.

does your brother wanna come up and install a new one for me.......*bright idea* at his expense, of course. :wink:

Does he maybe want to come kill all the viruses on my computer so I don't have to use it in Safe Mode anymore, too? :D

At his expense, of course.

But I'd put him up in the guest room, and maybe even fold the laundry I lazy-assedly throw on the bed there!

There's a possibility of going home next weekend (thank you, Colts at Patriots!), and I'm seriously considering boxing up my 'puter as my carryon and letting my dad have at it. :shifty:

Speaking of home...Christmas weekend is wicked cheap right now...gotta figure out what's going on then!

Schmeg said:
Speaking of home...Christmas weekend is wicked cheap right now...gotta figure out what's going on then!
I have gotten into the habit of saying "wicked" and it is all your fault:eyebrow: :)

shari schultz said:
That drive won't even play a cd.........:sad:
I think it has died *mourning*

Mine did the exact same thing a few years ago. Fortunately its really cheap to buy a new one. I need to upgrade to a DVD burner next time.

I know! And I have the whole weekend off and we're not going anywhere! I plan on doing a lot of sleeping and laundry tomorrow.

I'm REEEEALLLLY hoping I don't have to work til 7:30 tonight. Two other people are scheduled for the long day but one of them (the supervisor, strangely enough) does everything he can to get out by 6 on Fridays. I only had 28 hours from my training class this week, so I COULD do the 10.5 today, but I'd prefer not to. I was nice enough to show up and not see today as a free day off since the training was finished a day early...

Also he doesn't want to send me to the training class for the new position in a few weeks because of scheduling issues that aren't my fault. :|

Back
Top Bottom