How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: :love: I don't work until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm having major guilt over taking tomorrow off. I have a problem transaction I'm working on and I do not want anyone to touch it. Everyone at my work knows of this deal because it's been such a pain in the ass and it's one of those where I've had to get several people involved to help me put the puzzle together. Something major was supposed to be done with it tomorrow but since I'm not there I really hope everyone involved is patient to wait until Monday. Supposedly all is good and I'm not supposed to worry about it...but I still am :crack: One of my team members has super sekret permission from me to work on it tomorrow if needed but she's going to try to make sure that she can convince everyone to wait for me on Monday. I feel like I need to go in just to take care of this but I'm not going to. I was told to stay home and relax so that's what I'm going to do!

Here is a shot of a shoe on the newly launched site....I did not style or shoot the shoe but had to share it. When we were going through the site and scrolled down to the front view it scared the crap out of us. So take a look at the front view and you will know why I had to share it!

Oh and it was real fur and hair...the hair that is going down on the sole should have been trimmed. I've trimmed up so many hairy shoes that I could put groomer on my resume at this point!

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?cid=19905&pid=482695&scid=482695002

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
Dark chocolate hershey bars are the best. In fact, i even have dark chocolate hershey syrup. :drool:
:drool:

I think we have dark chocolate syrup, too.

Fresh from Hershey, PN.

If you consider April "fresh," that is. :eyebrow:

Kariann said:
Here is a shot of a shoe on the newly launched site....I did not style or shoot the shoe but had to share it. When we were going through the site and scrolled down to the front view it scared the crap out of us. So take a look at the front view and you will know why I had to share it!

Oh and it was real fur and hair...the hair that is going down on the sole should have been trimmed. I've trimmed up so many hairy shoes that I could put groomer on my resume at this point!

:drool:

:lol: groomer

Kariann said:

:shifty:

I just woke up. I feel completely refreshed! :love:

I'm going to Byerly's to pick up a pumpkin muffin for breakfast :drool: then off to the Gap to see if they have any more Inspi(red) shirts in a bigger size, then to the lake for a lovely fall walk, and then wherever the wind takes me............

I just picked up my U2 calendar from the office. :kiss: It's the typical eye candy U2 calendar with just tiny little numbers on the bottom in a weird order for the dates. But oh well....I wasn't going to write on it anway. It will look cute on my wall at work!

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: they make treat size aeros?!?!?! The mint ones? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sorry :hug:

I have never seen the mint ones in treat size just the regular ones.

I have avoided looking at and buying Halloween candy this year. I used to buy candy that I didn't like to give out at Halloween but it seems that I just love candy will eat any candy that is in my house :giggle:

It's time for bed nighty night :wave:

fah said:

I have avoided looking at and buying Halloween candy this year. I used to buy candy that I didn't like to give out at Halloween but it seems that I just love candy will eat any candy that is in my house :giggle:

My sister and I used to do that in college. If we bought candy that we liked, we would eat it all before the trick or treaters arrived.

the lake was beautiful!!!!!! Cold, but still perfect. Went to Gap and got a different Inspi(red) shirt, went to Byerly's for a pumpkin muffin and it's time for my nap. :love:

fah said:

Sorry :hug:

I have never seen the mint ones in treat size just the regular ones.

It's time for bed nighty night :wave:

I read your post and had a sudden craving for a mint aero bar so mom and I headed over to World Market............and HORRORS, they didn't have them in stock........:HalloweenTrick:mad: :

shari schultz said:

I read your post and had a sudden craving for a mint aero bar so mom and I headed over to World Market............and HORRORS, they didn't have them in stock........:HalloweenTrick:mad: :

:hug: how sad.

When I went to Byerly's (the world's greatest grocery store) to get my lovely pumpkin muffin, I walked by the international section and saw mint aero bars. I did not buy any. I tried to rationalize that it was ok to buy one since I was going to walk around the lake but then I decided I just better not get one. :mad:

I can get some for you if you can't find them anywhere. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

:hug: how sad.

When I went to Byerly's (the world's greatest grocery store) to get my lovely pumpkin muffin, I walked by the international section and saw mint aero bars. I did not buy any. I tried to rationalize that it was ok to buy one since I was going to walk around the lake but then I decided I just better not get one. :mad:

I can get some for you if you can't find them anywhere. :sexywink:

Wow, you have willpower :impressed:

I may take you up on this offer :D........World Market was putting stock out, but it all seemed to be Christmas candies. Let me check back with them in a week or two.

kellyahern said:
I've never had an aero bar :reject:. This is the first time I've heard of them.

they sell them in Ireland :love: The first time I ever bought one was at an Irish store a few years ago. Since then I've seen them pop up everywhere....World Market, grocery store international aisle, Ireland :sexywink:, Irish fair....

If you don't have a World Market then I can pick up some and send you a little package.

They are so good! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:ohmy: Rachel Ray is in Memphis! I looooooooooove Memphis and would kill to go back. The Elvis impersonator is the same guy we saw! It's at a bar on Beale Street. :drool:

arw9797 said:

they sell them in Ireland :love: The first time I ever bought one was at an Irish store a few years ago. Since then I've seen them pop up everywhere....World Market, grocery store international aisle, Ireland :sexywink:, Irish fair....

If you don't have a World Market then I can pick up some and send you a little package.

They are so good! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am always up for a new chocolate experience :yes: :wink:.

Speaking of Ireland, are we still planning a trip or is it on hold? I know you're starting cooking school, so I assumed Ireland will be further off, which is cool with me :).

kellyahern said:

I am always up for a new chocolate experience :yes: :wink:.

Speaking of Ireland, are we still planning a trip or is it on hold? I know you're starting cooking school, so I assumed Ireland will be further off, which is cool with me :).

:der: I forgot all about that. Unfortunately...no. :( If I can get my internship in Ireland a year from February then I'll be there for 2 months and would love visitors! :sexywink: Otherwise it's going to be my graduation gift from myself a year from April.

There might be a trip to Joshua Tree this March if I can swing it but that's about as far as I can go in 2007.

PM your address to me and I'll pick up some aero stuff this weekend.

arw9797 said:

:der: I forgot all about that. Unfortunately...no. :( If I can get my internship in Ireland a year from February then I'll be there for 2 months and would love visitors! :sexywink: Otherwise it's going to be my graduation gift from myself a year from April.

There might be a trip to Joshua Tree this March if I can swing it but that's about as far as I can go in 2007.

PM your address to me and I'll pick up some aero stuff this weekend.

That's what I figured :hug:. To be honest, 2008 is probably better for me too financially :yes:.

Sending PM :up:.

kellyahern said:

That's what I figured :hug:. To be honest, 2008 is probably better for me too financially :yes:.

Sending PM :up:.

just keep March open for a desert trip! I think we should have a Randooooooom gathering at Joshua Tree :love:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: Rachel Ray is in Memphis! I looooooooooove Memphis and would kill to go back. The Elvis impersonator is the same guy we saw! It's at a bar on Beale Street. :drool:

I've been having a deep yearning to go down south again to Memphis. Memphis is great! CF and I usually would head south this time of year....2 years ago tonight I would have been wandering around the French Quarter in New Orleans. I would kill for warm beignets from Cafe Du Monde right now. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom