How.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmao holy crap Mona! You need to calm down, take a couple deep breaths... woo...
Congrats though! That is the coolest that you're already getting this band thing down! Good luuuuck!
I'm in a band too.. but it consists of my best friend/roomie and another friend. He is the only one who can play an instrument (guitar) at the moment. I'm on drums and my roomie's on bass. *cough* it's a start ok?! Some day we'll make enough bling to actually purchase our instruments dammit! :laugh:

Re: nobody is safe now....

clarityat3am said:
:help: :shifty: :help:

lmfao oh my gawd who let Mona loose on society!!!!!

OMG. NO DOOT!!!! :laugh: :cool:

I'm flibbin exhaustimacated just from READING that! :yawn:

poor lil Fishy....*suddenly thinks of that EDS commercial of the cowboys trying to herd cats and....um yeah, I think that's Fishy tryin to corral Mona* :sexywink:

:dance: *cabbage patch dance* Go Mona...go Mona...get to it, get on it, play geetar, wit da boytoys... :dance:

Very cool Moaner....can't wait to see your name in lights at Red Rocks!!!

Re: Re: nobody is safe now....

Discoteque said:

OMG. NO DOOT!!!! :laugh: :cool:

I'm flibbin exhaustimacated just from READING that! :yawn:

poor lil Fishy....*suddenly thinks of that EDS commercial of the cowboys trying to herd cats and....um yeah, I think that's Fishy tryin to corral Mona* :sexywink:

:dance: *cabbage patch dance* Go Mona...go Mona...get to it, get on it, play geetar, wit da boytoys... :dance:

Very cool Moaner....can't wait to see your name in lights at Red Rocks!!!

:tsk: psh Red Rocks.

I already played the Stone Pony

:rolleyes: :laugh:

Hey can I have the cowboys instead of Fishy corral me?

Back
Top Bottom