"Houston, we have a testje"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have someone travelling there with me and company for the first week until I have to go to Madrid. And the headmistress of my school is getting us at the airport. Another teacher (at the other school) also wanted to pick me up and help me find a flat. :lol: They both gave me their mobile numbers so I gave them mine and told the second teacher I would be around the city for a week first. I am jumping right in there and trying to meet folk. I also forgot I have my friend in Barcelona who I haven't spoken to in about 2 months. :uhoh: We are going down for a day or two in Nov. when my sister and her boyfriend come over so I am going to see if he wants to meet us and go sightseeing with us. Each week I have to write about a trip I took in a diary I got from my personal tutor so nice trips away are an essential. :D

There are plans to go to Italy for a small trip too, but probably when my placement finishes.

Lowcost airlines. :drool:

Rono said:
:ohmy: that would cost something,....it high seson, thanksgiving.

what is the name of the aircompany ?
fly2.gif

We're flying with United. It was £639 UK, but that translates to $1170-something US! :eek: And we have to fly from North Carolina (where my dad and stepmom live) to Indiana (where my mom lives) in the middle of our week and a half in the US. Ticket prices for that three hour flight are INSANELY expensive. :sigh:

meegannie said:

We're flying with United. It was £639 UK, but that translates to $1170-something US! :eek: And we have to fly from North Carolina (where my dad and stepmom live) to Indiana (where my mom lives) in the middle of our week and a half in the US. Ticket prices for that three hour flight are INSANELY expensive. :sigh:
Yeah i know,..july/august is also so expensive. The strange thing is, in december/january it is $550. ( it is a good deal,...)

This time i will fly Continental,...

Rono said:
Yeah i know,..july/august is also so expensive. The strange thing is, in december/january it is $550. ( it is a good deal,...)

This time i will fly Continental,...

$550 is pretty good for New Years time! Even the cheaper times are getting so much more expensive now than they used to be. :down:

:random:

i don't think i know you, soul waits :hmm:

you must have joined testje when i was away

hello :wave:

Hey there :wave:

Yes, i joined Testjes about a month ago :)

Heared a lot of good things about you :up:

Good luck on the Spain-venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom