"Houston, we have a testje"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nail.gif
liebe_020.gif

We are past 1/5th. It's also past 10 PM here.
Time for me to go watching Scarface.
Or I'll be up 'til the middle of the night.
:crack:

Popmartijn said:
We are past 1/5th. It's also past 10 PM here.
Time for me to go watching Scarface.
Or I'll be up 'til the middle of the night.
:crack:

And since I'm the top poster in this thread, I think I'm excused.
:mac:

:D

Popmartijn said:

:heart:

That's my girl! :up:

BTW, I know I still need to answer your mail. But I was again away during the week.

:kiss:

That's okay :D

Why did a new person make the thread? :|

:lol:

i miss being lazy and posting here. i am not going to do much this week. this will be a moving abroad free week. everyone keeps asking me about it. we even had a visit from my uncle and cousins today to ask about it, they did leave me wine and a cake though. :drool: one of my schools found a flat for me; double room (excellent for visitors), right beside the bus stop and shops nearby so now i don't have to worry about that anymore.

I am terrified now. I got really upset about it earlier and then got a big talk from my parents about how much I'll love it once I get there. I am excited about going, I think I am just nervous because I'm starting a new job and I have lots to do in the first 2 weeks and I'm worried about coping with a new language that I really don't think I am that good at.

:hug:

yeah, i can totally see that. it's a big step you're taking, and you're incredibly brave for doing this. i'd probably be feeling the same way. just getting there will be the hardest part. i'm sure you'll have a great time once you get settled.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom