HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's fucking scary!

i'm sorry, but even if those two pictures looked anything like the people who play the characters, wilson rubbing house's shoulder and house not killing him is as probable as....as....stacy being cool!!

edit:

and speaking of weird-ass art shit, WTF? these don't even make sense. i think they're supposed to be comics, but i'm not quite sure. you speak freak, bee, translate for me. or just tell me if i really want to know, i get the impression that i don't:

http://fanart-central.net/pic-328634.html

http://fanart-central.net/pic-319367.html

Last edited:
i like what this person has to say about the ahnold picture.

"SKRHLASOG;AASGL!! *hugs you!* WOW, omg, THANK YOU for drawing this! What a brilliant surprise this was, refreshing my friends page and seeing the link to this!!"

wtf? are we even looking at the same picture?

77f1be21.png

:D

I liked Stacey in season 1 (the 1.2 episodes she was in) but I can't stand the way she was written in the second season - specifically the dialogue between her and House :barf:

With that said, I'm glad to see her go! And as IWasBored said, that last episode without Stacey = :up:

And that's all I have to say about that.

I hope it is okay for me to post here - I love this show...house makes me laugh out loud and not many shows do that. Usually very well done, I agree though, LESS EMO!!
great show:yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
I hope it is okay for me to post here - I love this show...house makes me laugh out loud and not many shows do that. Usually very well done, I agree though, LESS EMO!!
great show:yes:

even though this thread has become bee, got_edge, plathegreat, and my personal chat thread, it's okay :up: good*, even! don't let the absurdly skewed thread post count statistics fool you.

*what's nto good is that this week AND next week are re-runs :grumpy:

got_edge said:
I liked Stacey in season 1 (the 1.2 episodes she was in) but I can't stand the way she was written in the second season - specifically the dialogue between her and House :barf:

With that said, I'm glad to see her go! And as IWasBored said, that last episode without Stacey = :up:

And that's all I have to say about that.

i don't see a difference in the way the character was written, i just think it's that there's more of her as she's appeared in mroe episodes. i think i can honestly say i disliked the character in the last one she was in just as much as honeymoon.

count down is at 2, people. 2! or is it 3? now i forget.

yahoo says...

• House - "Fidelity"
WTIC, Mon Dec 26 09:00pm EST
• House - "Acceptance"
WTIC, Tue Dec 27 09:00pm EST

what's pathetic is that i will probably watch those re-runs, while yelling at the commercials, when i can just as easily watch them without commercials :shifty:

:rant:

fortunatly, there are only two more episodes left. unfortunatly, she's around until episode 13. so she's in #10, and not in #11 and #12?

13, huh? house wakes up to a loud crash, to find that the mirror has fallen off his bathroom wall and is in shards on the floor. wilson almost hits a black cat on his drive to work (or maybe chase, since wilson probably doesn't have a long drive due to the fact that he's sleeping on the couch in his office). a mysterious ladder appears in place of the white board, and foreman jokingly walks under it, despite cameron's superstitious pleas for him not to. all of a sudden stacy will show up, and she'll morph into the vampire-bitch that we always knew she was. maybe cuddy will save the day, and drive a stake through her heart right before she succeeds in her evil plans to make house permanently emo by sucking his brains out through his ear.

come on...you know that plot is probably going to be more stomach-able than the drama-fest that's in store, even if it sounds like the buffy dude from bones may have accidentally leaked out of his time slot and into the 9pm one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom