Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you didn't even bother posting pictures and you're giving him a hard time?

Ha, I just really wanted to use that cool "let me Google it for you" thing that I just found out about. Cydewaze turned out to be the victim. Nothing personal. It could have been anyone.

In fact, elfa, you might be next...

And Rachel... errr, Evan?

Evan-Rachel-Wood.jpg

Either way, I've got wood.

HIGH-OH!

evan4.jpg

evan_rachel_wood_005.jpg

E.R. Dub is certainly hot, but you have to question the sanity of anyone/anything that gets porked by Manson.

penelope+cruz.jpg

Not a Lesbian (Not that there is anything wrong with that) but I watched Vicky Christina Barcelona yesterday and I couldn't get over how beautiful P.Cruz was!

KStew :drool::drool:

Absolutely one of my favorites. I also like how you managed to slip in the dreamy RPattz in two of the three pictures. :up:

I used to like her when she wasn't both a shitty movie starlet and simultaneous publicized faux rebel badgirl. It's like she split into two different equally unappealing personas.

I guess it's not a lip-bite, but just how she smiles? Kind of looks like one.

kristin-stewart-001709.jpg

:bow:

Indeed, she has a smile that could start wars.

Normally with 90% of other girls if they showed up on TV with their hair like that I would laugh and say "what the fuck", but with her it works :shrug:

Not a Lesbian (Not that there is anything wrong with that) but I watched Vicky Christina Barcelona yesterday and I couldn't get over how beautiful P.Cruz was!

You don't have to qualify your heterosexuality before you appreciate some same-sex hotness. In this thread or in life in general. ;)

Alright fine. This was the picture -

18289175-18289177-large.jpg

And here she's biting her lip whilst on a boat repping the illegal drug marijuana -

kristen-stewart-promotes-pot-while-wearing-a-bikin-17450-1233875359-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom