Hotmail, my arse.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
That might actually have been a very bad way of phrasing it, but never mind.

What the hell is up with Hotmail?! It would descend into chaos on the one day I need to read an important email. :madspit: I can log into MSN messenger but I can't access my e-mail. 'Account temporarily unavailable' indeed. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:mad:

Oh yeah, and while I'm on the rampage - KILL THE MESSENGER. Yes, Yahoo, I mean you. Arsing useless program, keeps logging me out for no reason. It's like being back in 1999! :scream:

Last edited:
I keep having issues with Hotmail from time to time, too. I keep having to refresh the page from time to time while checking my e-mail, 'cause the page does weird things-it's hard to explain exactly, but the page that lists what all I got in my e-mail or the page that shows my message can sometimes look goofy.

And I rarely ever use MSN Messenger, but on the rare occasion I've tried using it, it won't let me log in.

Yeah. Hotmail=:coocoo:.

Angela

At least I get messages on my Hotmail account (and no spam either!), no one writes to me on my Gmail account. :(

...of course, not giving out my gmail addy might have something to do with that... :huh: :wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:
I keep having issues with Hotmail from time to time, too. I keep having to refresh the page from time to time while checking my e-mail, 'cause the page does weird things-it's hard to explain exactly, but the page that lists what all I got in my e-mail or the page that shows my message can sometimes look goofy.

I've had that happen too...it goes all funky. And here I just thought it was my evil computer showing me love...
However, I can sign into my email fine, and MSN is cooperating with me quite nicely. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:
My hotmail account is working just fine.
Well, I'm glad that someone's is at least!

KhanadaRhodes said:
need a gmail invite, sara? :hyper: :giggle:

Thankx, K, I've got a gmail account. It's just that every bugger on earth still sends to Hotmail! :) It's finally decided to work after several hours of arsing about. Yay!

Last edited:
:down: to all MS products (Hotmail, MSN, MSN Messenger). Stopped using them all years ago and will never go back :)

sallycinnamon78 said:

Thankx, K, I've got a gmail account. It's just that every bugger on earth still sends to Hotmail! :) It's finally decided to work after several hours of arsing about. Yay!

Does hotmail allow a forwarding rule so you can send mail to your gmail account instead?

I don't often have Hotmail problems, but it was annoying today.

While I'm in a silly mood - Yahoo! has improved a great deal, I must admit. I got my first e-mail account with them years ago... back in 1998 or 1999. Yahoo! Messnger sucked SO badly. You'd log in and then after 5 minutes, if that, it would log you and everyone else using it out, except it would do it at different times... so the second you got back online after having to log in again, whoever you were talking to would disappear. So on, ad infinitum.

My online pals and I got so annoyed that we created a Yahoo! club called Kill THe Messenger, but as Messenger kept kicking us out, we didn't get to post there often, and gave up. It's gone now, but I last had a luck in 2002 - and it was still being used, and had about 1000 members!!! :ohmy: Scary stuff indeed.

Remember finding this in 1998 and being highly amused. Childish but funny, and oh-so-true. It's obviously been updated since... there used to be lots of silly links to various parts of the site, but some of them have died, it would appear.

http://www.dtoemlabs.net/geoshities/old/

http://www.code7r.org/joke/yahpoo.htm

Last edited:
Hotmail... now I care about it, when I upgraded it from 2Mb (nothing really) to 250 MB (salvation :bow: )

Now I have the 250 of Hotmail, 1 gb of Yahoo, 1 gb f Spymac and 2+ gb of gmail... besides the 10 of my college mail :wink:

Back
Top Bottom