Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure, i'll think of something though, trust me :wink: you seem quite confident.

:grumpy: Ok spill it. How did you do it? Some freakish mind trick?

I'm now at home instead of work because I badly twisted my knee at karate last night. I know it was you! :angry: I'm so totally onto you, now tell me how you managed to do that!!

Hello thread! I have completed the most important part of my last essay, and there isn't much more to go now. Coursework for the semester will be dooooone by Monday. :drool:

No-one's around to celebrate? Well, I should turn in for the night anyway. :wave:

:grumpy: Ok spill it. How did you do it? Some freakish mind trick?

I'm now at home instead of work because I badly twisted my knee at karate last night. I know it was you! :angry: I'm so totally onto you, now tell me how you managed to do that!!

i think you were just subconsciously worried that i'd win :wink:

Morning Ax. Just here for a few while I eat something.

(760): Ew, dude I just walked in on my boss masturbating in the supply room at the restaurant. He didn't see me so I quickly shut the door and pretended like it didn't happen. And then literally five minutes later he came up to me and cupped my face with his hands and told me what a great employee I was. I got a promotion but I'm fucking scarred for life. I can't stop cringing.

(512): the smoke from my cigarette strangely resembles what patrick swayzes ghost will look like.

(609): so after all day drinking, we went to an all u can eat crab place and i was going from table to table surveying the crowd if they though the crab i was carrying around looked like the flying dog from never ending story...what the hell is wrong with me?

:wave: Today's the big day, isn't it Cin?

(760): Ew, dude I just walked in on my boss masturbating in the supply room at the restaurant. He didn't see me so I quickly shut the door and pretended like it didn't happen. And then literally five minutes later he came up to me and cupped my face with his hands and told me what a great employee I was. I got a promotion but I'm fucking scarred for life. I can't stop cringing.

:lmao:

Wow, well, good luck! Let us know when you're all settled in and things.

I'm not too bad. Feeling pretty good about how close to done my work is for the semester.

:hug: All the best, Cin, and I hope you get Intarwebz/laptop sorted!

:angry:
It's started already. MrCin was meant to start work at ten. Now it's changed to three. He couldn't sleep last night so has decided he'd like to sleep now. Told me off for making noise and said he doesn't know why I have to pack now because I have all day. I told him last night that I'd be packing stuff up today and that he might feel weird about it. Fucking hell, nothing is easy or straightforward when you live with a pms ridden man.

I'm off to make noise. :up:

Bonus, one of the new neighbours has a big fat orange cat. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom