Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to spoil it, but the song played when House runs and sweats in the park is hooooorrible.

:lol:

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
I don't want to spoil it, but the song played when House runs and sweats in the park is hooooorrible.

:lol:

yes it is.

the song at the end though...!!! how many times are they going to use that? :lol:

so we are allowed to spoil the preview for next week? aliens? ha. haha. hahahaha.

off-topic: is it just me, or does it sometimes get incredibly difficult to correct word useage?

don't worry, i wasn't talking about you.

i don't know if i liked it because it was actually good, or if i liked it because i was glad all the scary-ass speculations people at evil places like livejournal were making didn't come true the way they wanted them to. what am i talking about? spoilers: <<<the tv guide guy, azzezelo, or whatever his name is, made a big deal about OMG!! house is going to ask cameron out on a date! anyone with half a brain knows that it's not going to be a serious question. even azzezelo points that out. right? sure. but it can make you worry. with the increase in popularity, no matter what happens, people like me will always be suspicious of what the writers will do to keep their mass fan base. clearly, bands don't care if watering down their music sells more records and a few people fall by the wayside, they're still making more money, selling more records than they were before they sold out. hell, it's the reason the phrase "sold out" means what it does in present-day english. point #2: i hated the cuddy-baby subplot and really hope it died last season, therefore i was worried when i started to believe the people who were hoping that the clip in the preview of cuddy crying had something to do with that. so the episode got points with me for it just being her reaction to brain cancer guy's sudden ability to stand up. and last but not least, caneless house. no explaination really needed.>>> even more spoilers, courtesy of fox or some other place (i can't remember where it was) about episodes still not aired at all yet: <<< besides, we know the cane is coming back. even if we didn't read the blurb of episode 3 or look at the pictures those evil LJ people (again with the evil LJ people!) posted at..i don't know, probably house_daily or something...he forged the prescription from wilson.>>> basically, i was glad that all the contexts worked out the way they did, which made me like the episode. funny, usually reading stupid peoples' commentary makes me sick of things (see: my current opinions on u2). in this case, since they were wrong, it helped make me like things more.

well, all that stuff and <<skateboard!!>>, of course. haha.

I know some of you don't care about my thoughts as of yet.....but I can sum up with two smilies: :| :mad:

:| : Ok.....but not great. Some parts I found are normal of the staff and some parts I found were a bit slow.

:mad: : I was a bit upset at the rest of the staff for not believing House. I thought they went off the deep end for bit. But I understand why though...House is House and he is a bit crazy.

But I am now truly excited for next weeks ep....mainly cause of the whole "Unexplained" alien thing and I used to be an X-files fan :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I know some of you don't care about my thoughts as of yet.....but I can sum up with two smilies: :| :mad:

:| : Ok.....but not great. Some parts I found are normal of the staff and some parts I found were a bit slow.

:mad: : I was a bit upset at the rest of the staff for not believing House. I thought they went off the deep end for bit. But I understand why though...House is House and he is a bit crazy.

But I am now truly excited for next weeks ep....mainly cause of the whole "Unexplained" alien thing and I used to be an X-files fan :hyper:

You forgot the :combust: for Wilson!!

thanks to the persistant comments from people on this website telling me i should watch house, i finally decided to. starting with the new season. :sexywink:

but i had to work tonight so i'm downloading the episode now.

it better be good.
grumpyhyper2.gif

the rockin edge said:
thanks to the persistant comments from people on this website telling me i should watch house, i finally decided to. starting with the new season. :sexywink:

but i had to work tonight so i'm downloading the episode now.

it better be good.
grumpyhyper2.gif

Ignore Cameron and you'll like it...well look at her, but don't listen to her.

It was okay. I wanted the guy to die, but I always want everyone to die, so whatev.

IWasBored said:
don't worry, i wasn't talking about you.

i don't know if i liked it because it was actually good, or if i liked it because i was glad all the scary-ass speculations people at evil places like livejournal were making didn't come true the way they wanted them to. what am i talking about? spoilers: <<<the tv guide guy, azzezelo, or whatever his name is, made a big deal about OMG!! house is going to ask cameron out on a date! anyone with half a brain knows that it's not going to be a serious question. even azzezelo points that out. right? sure. but it can make you worry. with the increase in popularity, no matter what happens, people like me will always be suspicious of what the writers will do to keep their mass fan base. clearly, bands don't care if watering down their music sells more records and a few people fall by the wayside, they're still making more money, selling more records than they were before they sold out. hell, it's the reason the phrase "sold out" means what it does in present-day english. point #2: i hated the cuddy-baby subplot and really hope it died last season, therefore i was worried when i started to believe the people who were hoping that the clip in the preview of cuddy crying had something to do with that. so the episode got points with me for it just being her reaction to brain cancer guy's sudden ability to stand up. and last but not least, caneless house. no explaination really needed.>>> even more spoilers, courtesy of fox or some other place (i can't remember where it was) about episodes still not aired at all yet: <<< besides, we know the cane is coming back. even if we didn't read the blurb of episode 3 or look at the pictures those evil LJ people (again with the evil LJ people!) posted at..i don't know, probably house_daily or something...he forged the prescription from wilson.>>> basically, i was glad that all the contexts worked out the way they did, which made me like the episode. funny, usually reading stupid peoples' commentary makes me sick of things (see: my current opinions on u2). in this case, since they were wrong, it helped make me like things more.

well, all that stuff and <<skateboard!!>>, of course. haha.

Okay, I'm quoting this because highlighting was straining my eyes.

Edit: Good god, you are a NERD.

Last edited:
I actually blew my nieghbor off last night to watch House.
She was telling me of her vehicle woes :blahblah: and i was like...gotta go watch House. :corn:

I felt a teeny, witty, itty bit bad, but its not like her dog died or her husband left her.
Even then....:hmm:

hehe.

Hey man, it's fuckin House! :bow: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom