Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_edge

Refugee
Hooouse.png

Wilson is God.... DISCUSS!

peanut butter is food of the gods.

house was eating peanut butter.

ergo, house is actually god.

i bet he kicked wilson's ass in foosball.
foosball.jpg

you can't really tell.

wilson has a napkin tucked into his shirt. ha!
napkin.jpg

initially i thought the guy just socked house in the stomach, but he definitely kneed him in the balls. double ha! and an ouch.
balls.jpg

and i don't know what's going on here. looks like he's bracing himself for the apocoylpse. so the end of the world is coming in three weeks. mwuhahahahahaha.
wtf.jpg

and because my evil laugh in the last caption was pretty lame:
http://s51.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MLBGSIT2W67V3CRARJE0DIPJV

I went from hoping the old dude would survive, to rooting on his death, then hoping he'd get a heart transplant, buuut then hoping the heart transplant would be unsuccessful.

More patients need to die on this show :whistle:

And three fucking weeks until the next new episode?! :down:

Queen Bee said:

More patients need to die on this show :whistle:

agreed. that's why that one. um. crap, i actually watched it yesterday. the one with the grant lee buffalo song from season 1. the one where vogler leaves. that one was good. the patient died. her baby lived, but someone did die.

bee will have to make an icon out of the napkin scene, i don't have the skills. did you see how bad a job i did with the pause button?

:der:

in honor of the new thread, i'm tempted to chart the migrations of the chick webb poster. too bad i'm lazy.

:lol: i saw it, but i suck way too much at making screen captures when there's motion on the screen.

got_edge said:

Huh?

And hell yea I caught House v. Foreman. I can't wait!! :hyper:

wasn't i ranting and raving about migrating books last week (or two weeks ago, whenever the episdoe before this was)? and then i realized that the books weren't really moving, but that damn chick webb poster shows up on different walls in the office in different episodes, and even makes an appearance on the wall of house's appartment.

don't you read my posts? :sad:

IWasBored said:
wasn't i ranting and raving about migrating books last week (or two weeks ago, whenever the episdoe before this was)? and then i realized that the books weren't really moving, but that damn chick webb poster shows up on different walls in the office in different episodes, and even makes an appearance on the wall of house's appartment.

don't you read my posts? :sad:

:happy:

did you guys see the april 11th episode spoiler pics on the house daily lj thing?

got_edge said:
Anyone else see Foreman quitting as this season's finale/cliffhanger thingie?

:hmm:

unless he dies at the end of the one where he's supposed to almost die :hmm:

IWasBored said:
unless he dies at the end of the one where he's supposed to almost die :hmm:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I wasn't actually serious :grumpy:

What episode is that, anyway?

(AAAAAAAAAAAAND, you need to change your avatar back to Hooouse. Change it p'atras!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom