Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Dave again? Please don't let it be another Dave thing.

You should've hurt him by now, if it was Dave.

Perhaps you should roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge!

No, I'm just bored out of my brain. I actually hadn't thought about the idiot until you guys said something.

:mad: Anyone who doesn't mind paying international texting charges and feels like trolling, PM me. The not-a-Dave thing has turned into a Dave thing and I am going to kill him. Fuck castrating him. He's goddamn dead.

Mum ran out of gas on the interstate(!) and didn't have her cell with her. She borrowed a cop's phone can called me to beg gas and a ride to her to get my car going again. Dave is the closest and someone I usually can rely on, so I called him. Call got sent to voicemail. So I called a couple of my other friends. No dice. So I call Dave again. Call was deliberately ignored and sent to voicemail. I'm irritated, but I remember I have roadside assistance with my car insurance, so I call those guys to set up a fuel delivery and since sitting outside with no jacket when it's 35F and windy isn't exactly my ideal for spending an hour, I call Dave again to see if I can hang out at his instead of sitting on my arse on the cold cement and knitting the Scarf. Which is what I ended up doing anyway because he sent the call to voicemail for a third time. Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but if someone calls you three times in 30 minutes, don't you think you'd pick up after the third time? Especially since I NEVER call him, I always text?

My mum was able to use the cop's cell another time and call her friend who was able to deliver gas and made sure she made it to pick me up and followed us most of the way home. Ironically, his name is also Dave.

However, I am opening this to you all and anyone who follows iSpy. If you wanna troll the bastard or simply run up his phone bill, I'll gladly PM you his number.

I'd troll him but I don't know why you still talk to him in the first place! It just seems like an ongoing saga of being jerked around.

I'd troll him but I don't know why you still talk to him in the first place! It just seems like an ongoing saga of being jerked around.

It's the cock.

Just kidding, I just felt like saying that, :lol:

I honestly don't know anymore.

How do you know the calls were deliberately ignored?

Cause it wasn't the same amount of rings each time before it went to voicemail. And he'd have texted me by now to find out why I called him. Even if he was drunk off his ass and couldn't come get me, he'd answer his goddamn phone.

Reggo, PLEASE stop wasting your time on this idiot! You can do so much better. If you keep spending time on him and going back to him, he's only going to come and jerk you around some more because he knows he can. Surely there are better people in Utah for you. It can't possibly be that bad.

If anyone was to believe what the regulars on B&C say, then Utah is really that bad. :lol:

Reggo, PLEASE stop wasting your time on this idiot! You can do so much better. If you keep spending time on him and going back to him, he's only going to come and jerk you around some more because he knows he can. Surely there are better people in Utah for you. It can't possibly be that bad.

Thanks Charlotte. I really need a change of scenery, to be amongst friends, or at least sane persons. Or non-Mormon persons. Even if you don't practice, you're still influenced by the cult-at-large. I should have listened to my first impression of him. Fucking loser burnout who's gonna spend the rest of his fucking life in his dad's basement.

I'd still like to see him trolled, hard. Via email, phone/text, on Xbox live, something. Or just punch his fucking lights out. Or something. I want to hurt him. Revenge is a dish best served cold, as the Klingons say. (Actually, the Klingons say "bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'" :nerd: ) I can't call the DEA on him anymore, cause he gave up the stinkweed and the booze. But I have to get him. I want his balls to shrivel at the thought of me for the rest of his life.

I know how you feel, but it's usually not worth seeking revenge on these people. It feels good for a while, but in the end you're just reducing yourself to his level. You're better than him - it's more of a burn for him to just be ignored completely, I reckon. Show (or at least pretend) that he doesn't even exist to you. Don't cave :hug:

I know how you feel, but it's usually not worth seeking revenge on these people. It feels good for a while, but in the end you're just reducing yourself to his level. You're better than him - it's more of a burn for him to just be ignored completely, I reckon. Show (or at least pretend) that he doesn't even exist to you. Don't cave :hug:
Erased from my phone, so I can't call or text him. And I don't reply to numbers I don't know, and I never knew his. Gavin just programmed it in for me.

This probably shouldn't make me laugh, but it does. Check the police sketches.
LOL.png

Oh that Edge and Larry resemblance is most unfortunate! :lol:

To be honest the second guy has probably the most basic, broad face of a man. He could've been Larry, Adam or Bono. :lol:

I :heart: iGoogle. It's almost always unintentionally funny.

Yeah, it's somewhat of a stretch ... then again, I've seen drawings on here of Larry that look less like him than that does!

Yeah, it's somewhat of a stretch ... then again, I've seen drawings on here of Larry that look less like him than that does!

I choked on my own wretched spittle trying to stifle my laugh at that. Oh, that hurt my lungs but :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom