Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wishing it was Friday afternoon, :lol: Then I would've just had two days off!

I can wear the WhoScarf and still have enough length to comfortably continue knitting it. It's only a few inches shorter than me now.

I am hopeless, totally hopeless. There was a pre-season baseball game playing in the breakroom yesterday. It wasn't even two teams I care about (The Rockies & The Diamondbacks), but I was totally sucked in. Had to watch the second inning. And I just spent 15 minutes on Yahoo Sports looking up scores. Spring fever. I has it.

Well the scarf is coming along :up:

Don't worry. I do that with the NBA every day, well nearly everyday. Of course its rarely on TV here. A side from about 2 days a week. So yeah I get stuck checking the scores for half an afternoon :laugh:

I watched Zoo TV Syndey in our familys Cinema room over the weekend, sound was bloody impressive. The Solo during BBTS :drool: When you make it to Australia, ya have to swing by Shepparton!

Well the scarf is coming along :up:

Don't worry. I do that with the NBA every day, well nearly everyday. Of course its rarely on TV here. A side from about 2 days a week. So yeah I get stuck checking the scores for half an afternoon :laugh:

I watched Zoo TV Syndey in our familys Cinema room over the weekend, sound was bloody impressive. The Solo during BBTS :drool: When you make it to Australia, ya have to swing by Shepparton!

Shepp and Dookie, they're on my ever-growing list of places to visit in Oz. :up:

When you come here, you'll have to come during basketball season, and I'll take you to a Jazz game.

Soon as there's a cricket game on, even if it's not on telly, you can guarantee my life will be absorbed by following the score on Cricinfo.

Celtics Vs Jazz it is then! :hyper:

I want to take Nicole on our honeymoon to the states (she would prefer elsewhere), which would hopefully include a basketball game :wink:

When the 2011-2012 schedule prints, I'll let you know when they play. I'm just sad you missed out on seeing Jerry Sloan coach a game. The man was amazing.

I also wanna see Pierce/Allen/Garnett before they all retire. I might miss the boat, especially if they are talking about next season being a lockout.

I also wanna see Pierce/Allen/Garnett before they all retire. I might miss the boat, especially if they are talking about next season being a lockout.

Again? What is the point of doing this every twelve years?

No idea. :shrug: I don't really know specifics, but is it something along the lines of the league itself isn't making enough revenue/profit or something?

No idea. :shrug: I don't really know specifics, but is it something along the lines of the league itself isn't making enough revenue/profit or something?

Oh, that's different than last time. Last time was players being whiny bitches over their contracts.

God, I'm so far behind.

And really starting to realise how weird my tastes must be.

:shame: Rankings are due on Tuesday!

There are some lists I thought I'd hate that I ended up having a lot of fun with.

:shame: Rankings are due on Tuesday!

There are some lists I thought I'd hate that I ended up having a lot of fun with.

Not my fault that my downloads keep failing halfway through! Driving me batty. Now on my third attempt to download oneblood's list.

And that deadline was sprung on us awfully suddenly. Way too soon. I don't plan on submitting my rankings by then.

Not my fault that my downloads keep failing halfway through! Driving me batty. Now on my third attempt to download oneblood's list.

And that deadline was sprung on us awfully suddenly. Way too soon. I don't plan on submitting my rankings by then.

do you need different hosting sites, or just Telstra to pull their heads out of their bums?

do you need different hosting sites, or just Telstra to pull their heads out of their bums?

Part of it seemed to be Mediafire's fault, as any list that failed its download on first time wouldn't restart. Part of it must be my ISP (who sure as fuck aren't Telscum); I've been having lots of brief dropouts lately, so downloading any large file is a risky endeavour.

I've still got one list from group two, three from group three, and two from group four to go.

Part of it seemed to be Mediafire's fault, as any list that failed its download on first time wouldn't restart. Part of it must be my ISP (who sure as fuck aren't Telscum); I've been having lots of brief dropouts lately, so downloading any large file is a risky endeavour.

I've still got one list from group two, three from group three, and two from group four to go.

well, if you need me to reupload something for you, let me know.

well, if you need me to reupload something for you, let me know.

Should be fine ... I'm now prioritising the lists that I'm interested in the most, i.e. those I don't know much about, and those that look awesome. In the former category is oneblood's, which I've just started. Ugh, B.o.B. Though the chillwave section looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom