Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

1. yes
2. no.

this is something i hate to admit... but i actually dont think i can smoke a cigarette..... ive had like 20 or so but i cant get the hang of like getting the smoke all the way down, people have tried to teach me, youve gotta inhale really hard, but i cant get the hang of it, but you have to inhale pretty hard when you do pot dont you???

not that not being able to smoke is a good thing...

yeah ya kinda have to pull it hard and hold it, and for fucks sake DONT COUGH.

bestiality, VD and sex with minors i think was about it . the rest were all ticks.

add in kids + marriage for me, never been arrested or done coke or 4 drugs at once. there's a few more of the kinky things i'm willing to do, and a few i'm not. before marriage and kids i can't really get lower than like, 21 or 20 without having a regret or beign a bad person.

Oh, those are really not the best examples of the brew. :lol: But if you can tolerate them, then you'll love German stuff. And just because it's imported doesn't mean it's more expensive - I bought a carton of Memminger for $17.50 this week!

yes, especially not VB, Carlton Cold, XXXX and Red Bitter, which is absolute dirt.

bloody queenslanders.

weed isn't physically addictive like other drugs, you won't have physical withdrawl, but it can be mentally addictive. i saw some people in high school who couldn't get thru the day without sneaking off to smoke up again, and were really burnouts suffering what is called amotivational syndrome and probably damaging their memories. but if you use it regularly to less volume, like once-twice a week, no problem.

we have a very safe campus (both from physical hazards and the cops) so it was really nice, plus it's a gorgeous campus for tripping, lots of nature and scenery. you really want to be out in nature. sounds like a good plan bonnie.

we're doing salvia sunday in a field in the woods so it's isolated, cause it's a 10 minut etrip but super super intense - you are like gone to another place (shrooms, i could have pulled it together if my mom had walked by!) and can't help rolling around and stuff....

Yeah, from the sounds of things it's best to have wide open spaces outside, for a number of reasons. Would you do it with a few people, or just go with a shroom guide, or what? And is acid much the same? I know where to get acid easier than shrooms.

Salvia doesn't seem to be as popular here as it is in other countries. I think it's because it's still legal in some states there, right?

:lmao:

1. yes
2. no.

this is something i hate to admit... but i actually dont think i can smoke a cigarette..... ive had like 20 or so but i cant get the hang of like getting the smoke all the way down, people have tried to teach me, youve gotta inhale really hard, but i cant get the hang of it, but you have to inhale pretty hard when you do pot dont you???

not that not being able to smoke is a good thing...

i am terrible at cigs. i actually cough on occasion with weed too if it's coming out harsh, i'm a total cougher. embarassing, i look like a n00b when i've been doing it for years!

i've smoked a few cigarettes, i want them when i get stressed out to the max or frustrated, to calm down, but luckily most of the time i can't find one! (i don't buy, i have to bum)

i like hookah, it's smoother cleaner and more relaxing, and a social activity

liam , does she hit you as in your face, or spank you as in your ass? just for clarification.

Both, but usually winds me, so in the chest etc etc.

Once one of you is on the ground laughing drunk and the other is on the ground in pain looking for an asthma puffer, that's the end of the sex.

Unlike some of the girls I know, though, she only hits me when I'm drunk. *laughs*

Once one of you is on the ground laughing drunk and the other is on the ground in pain looking for an asthma puffer, that's the end of the sex.

Unlike some of the girls I know, though, she only hits me when I'm drunk. *laughs*

do. not. want. i'm up for a little roughness during sex if i'm in the right mood, or playful wrestling, but never wanna have any actual hitting in a relationship ever. if i do, it is over.

HOLY SHIT.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats fucking hillarious , sux for you though.

poor liam , let me know when you want it done the right way babe. :kiss:

100 Point Purity Test

For the record, when I did Hypothetical Axver, I was 42% pure (72% pure in reality). I'll do it again and see if the result's the same ...

OK, just did it again as Hypothetical Axver and I'm 45% pure. I was a bit more strict then, though, not choosing things that never would happen to me and just picking things that I think have a realistic chance of happening. So I didn't tick "had sexual intercourse with two MOSes within 24 hours?", as good as that might be! :laugh:

i am terrible at cigs. i actually cough on occasion with weed too if it's coming out harsh, i'm a total cougher. embarassing, i look like a n00b when i've been doing it for years!

i've smoked a few cigarettes, i want them when i get stressed out to the max or frustrated, to calm down, but luckily most of the time i can't find one! (i don't buy, i have to bum)

i like hookah, it's smoother cleaner and more relaxing, and a social activity

yeah i have the odd ciggie, but have to work on that technique a bit i guess.

what's salvia? never heard of it.

83%, now for what i want to be.

do. not. want. i'm up for a little roughness during sex if i'm in the right mood, or playful wrestling, but never wanna have any actual hitting in a relationship ever. if i do, it is over.

Nooo, I think you're interpreting me wrong, I never hit her. The day I hit a girl is the day I kill myself. I usually just either laugh it off or get winded.

Alright, guys. What the fuck is shisha and hookah? "Hookah" just sounds like an Aussie or Kiwi pronouncing the name of this thread.

Yeah, from the sounds of things it's best to have wide open spaces outside, for a number of reasons. Would you do it with a few people, or just go with a shroom guide, or what? And is acid much the same? I know where to get acid easier than shrooms.

Salvia doesn't seem to be as popular here as it is in other countries. I think it's because it's still legal in some states there, right?

wide open and outside yes. some trees are awesome, leaves blowing = amazing. shades of green = amazing. sunset or sunrise = mindblowing. i'd do it with at least one other person, yes, but choose your group wisely - if someone has a bad trip they may bring the rest of you down, you have to all be willing to say "ok we're ignoring you and the sitter can deal with it." bad trips are uncommon, but still.

dunno much about acid, besides preliminary research. basically shrooms are a better way to start IMO. they are both hallucinagenic but shrooms enhance your perceptions in a really really cool way, and make your thoughts happy and childish, whereas with acid you actually see/hear/etc things that aren't there (so i've heard, not done it). and from what i've read, shrooms are less likely to have a bad trip and if you do have a bad trip, it can worse with acid. so i would use shrooms as a gateway hallucinogen! they are seasonal, dunno where to get it in australia but maybe your acid hookup does?

salvia is indeed legal in many states, they are kinda just in the process of making it illegal, so you can order it on the internet or buy it legally at shops. so it's relatively cheap and easy to access. we bought ours online.

Nooo, I think you're interpreting me wrong, I never hit her. The day I hit a girl is the day I kill myself. I usually just either laugh it off or get winded.

oh no i realize that. i just never want it to go either way. i mean playful hitting's fine, but not enough to cause pain, and not if you're mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom