Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'd say that's the wrong reason for being a slut, peer pressure or image with the buddies. follow your heart + penis... and if they lead to being a slut that's totally cool!

yeah good call on the trailer trash

the hunt is better than the kill partly cause hunt = guaranteed interesting and fun, kill = could be absolutely awful sex!

do not settle for trash.

you will thank me when you do not have herpes or thrush.

i did shrooms the beginnign of this year with close trusted friends (also did weed and alcohol for the first time at 13 with close trusted friends) and it was amazing, partly the tripping and partly because we all became like this collective consciousness. we wanted to do it again this week before graduation but we couldn't get any :sad: but we did get salvia which is legal so we're excited to try that

yeah i would want to try it at least once i reckon.... and i read to that shrooms and pot are on lists of "soft" drugs compared with ciggies and alcohol which are "hard" drugs, its just the mind-alerting affects that throw people into frenzies.

how long did the tripping last?

I've never seen the appeal of drugs - back that's another debate i can't be bothered getting into.

Yeah, same. Just doesn't interest me. If others want to do it and it doesn't fuck them up or negatively impact anybody else, that's cool. But I couldn't care less. There's plenty of other stuff I'd much rather do with my time.

painful, somewhat scary and dissapointing.

2nd time, made of win.

first time, a little painful but i was drunk, he went on forever cause he was drunk so ther ewere lots of exciting positions... decent

2nd time, different guy, good in bed for sure, very experienced

if i'd had any regrets about the cavalier way i lost it with the first guy, they were erased cuase i knew if i were still a virgin i woudln't have had the guts to get with the second guy.

my first thought after i did the "ghosties" was that i shouldntve bitched out lol.

my "things to do list" is getting longer and longer, i think, and a few things DEFINITELy need to be crossed off.

june/july are going to be interesting months.

for ian/varitek/jen were you all drunk or sober first time?

Yeah, exactly. I am thinking I'd like to talk to her one last time, to talk a few things over and say a proper goodbye and get some closure on the whole thing. Her friendship used to be so massively important, probably the most significant thing in my life outside my mother, who means the world to me. It's hard to just walk away from that, especially as I'm the one doing the walking away; she seems to think I should be happy to stay friends. I really thought she would be a bit more decent than deceive me ... it kind of sours some memories too, which is a shame.

closure = good

maybe she regrets it or she will some day, and you can be friends again. she can still learn from it/grow so i wouldn't rule otu forgiveness some day but i'd say she has to earn it

but also, from what you've told me off forum, i think she really jerked you around at the end there

my first thought after i did the "ghosties" was that i shouldntve bitched out lol.

my "things to do list" is getting longer and longer, i think, and a few things DEFINITELy need to be crossed off.

Fine, don't ask me. :madspit:

jesus christ im old :scream: .... it was a long time ago, i believe i was soberish... there was alcohol around but i don't think i was smashed at the time of the event, but i was soon afterwards.

yeah i would want to try it at least once i reckon.... and i read to that shrooms and pot are on lists of "soft" drugs compared with ciggies and alcohol which are "hard" drugs, its just the mind-alerting affects that throw people into frenzies.

how long did the tripping last?

like 3+ hours, but it was really intense for a shorter time and then a long come down. we all got a little freaked out when it got dark (we'd seen the best sunset ever in the history of man) so we relocated somewhere else too, to this "fragrance garden" on campus where in the early fall there were lots of sensory adventures

i had 2 leftover doses so did it again with 1 friend in january, had to stay in mostly from the cold, so played with "toys" - a lightenign lamp, itunes visualizer, the shiney colorful back of a cd, coloring books...shrooms are cool cause they really bring out your inner child and you have a lot of cool "revelations"

Me neither, I just did it for the life experience and to see how it agreed with me, it never appealed per se.

i do like weed and shrooms enough to do them more often (but not at all regularly).

there are a few harder drugs i haven't tried but would, for the reasons you state, try once if i felt safe in the circumstances: coke, acid, extacy.

jesus christ im old :scream: .... it was a long time ago, i believe i was soberish... there was alcohol around but i don't think i was smashed at the time of the event, but i was soon afterwards.

:lol: a random??

like 3+ hours, but it was really intense for a shorter time and then a long come down. we all got a little freaked out when it got dark (we'd seen the best sunset ever in the history of man) so we relocated somewhere else too, to this "fragrance garden" on campus where in the early fall there were lots of sensory adventures

i had 2 leftover doses so did it again with 1 friend in january, had to stay in mostly from the cold, so played with "toys" - a lightenign lamp, itunes visualizer, the shiney colorful back of a cd, coloring books...shrooms are cool cause they really bring out your inner child and you have a lot of cool "revelations"

thats pretty cool. i assume theyre *harmless* as well?

theres gunna be a few people i know who will be excited haha.

closure = good

maybe she regrets it or she will some day, and you can be friends again. she can still learn from it/grow so i wouldn't rule otu forgiveness some day but i'd say she has to earn it

but also, from what you've told me off forum, i think she really jerked you around at the end there

I damn well hope she regrets it one day, both on principle alone and because the guy she's with now is a fat go-nowhere slob (nice enough guy as a friend and I shared common interests with him, but good god, what a poor choice for a partner). I mean, I'm hardly a prize catch and this guy's still a huge step down. However, I fear Kate is not the kind of person to learn from these things.

I always did things to make her happy, because I loved to see her smile and her happiness really did make me happy in turn. So as things fell apart, she made a remark that I should be happy because this makes her happy. Oh, fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom