Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man you are full of aussie slang that i can infer the meaning of, but never heard. much more than the other aussies in these threads.

:lol: i love it :D

Because he's from Wezza.

up: spot on mate!!

Hey, Danny, love the new sig. :laugh: :up:

This is an ex-PARROT! I've still got Seasons 3 and 4 to go... can't wait.

Dan, a lot of pros I know cough a lot, if those guys bag you, they're pissweak.

:lol: thanks.

Alright, guys. What the fuck is shisha and hookah? "Hookah" just sounds like an Aussie or Kiwi pronouncing the name of this thread.

hookah is the implement you use to smoke, they originated in the middle east i believe.

hookah - Google Image Search

Shisha is the name of the tobacco you smoke in a hookah, it is moist and flavored in many delicious varieties (mostly fruits). technically i think hookah smoking is just supposed to be holding it in your mouth and enjoying the taste, but people here usually take deep deep hits and you get an intense tobacco hit which can be nice.

Alright, guys. What the fuck is shisha and hookah? "Hookah" just sounds like an Aussie or Kiwi pronouncing the name of this thread.

hookah_green_parts.gif

This is a hookah. Shisha is flavoured tobacco. It's what folks do in theocratic Islamic countries where you're not allowed to drink alcohol because of a slight misreading of the Qur'an. Shisha can be like, cherry flavoured, apple, grape, orange, whatever. Really nice and smooth.

well, as kite live from sydney 06 continues to play (sooo good :sad: ) i think it is time to go to bed.

thanks varitek and jen for the words earlier, and believe i will be out ther trying ;) ill get that convo off you one day varitek, if its cool with lemel.

night all

hookah is the implement you use to smoke, they originated in the middle east i believe.

Shisha is the name of the tobacco you smoke in a hookah, it is moist and flavored in many delicious varieties (mostly fruits). technically i think hookah smoking is just supposed to be holding it in your mouth and enjoying the taste, but people here usually take deep deep hits and you get an intense tobacco hit which can be nice.

yeah so you filter it through watter, the shisha goes in the top with a coal on top. you suck the smoke through the shisha down the tube into the water, which helps it get all smooth, then you inhale through the hose. you can also fill it with other things that aren't water, though i dind't know this til i got with eits guy who has a hookah.

he and his friends do weird shit
apple shisha thru apple juice = double apple
coffee shisha thru coffee drink
orange or strawberry shisha thru milk = creamsicle?
orange shisha thru vodka :lmao: its a little nasty
they use beer, rootbeer, juice...

Ah, right, thanks.

I'm starting to find I'm way out of my depth and hopelessly out of place in this thread right now ...

This is a hookah. Shisha is flavoured tobacco. It's what folks do in theocratic Islamic countries where you're not allowed to drink alcohol because of a slight misreading of the Qur'an. Shisha can be like, cherry flavoured, apple, grape, orange, whatever. Really nice and smooth.

What, in Islamic countries, booze is illegal (which I knew already) but that's legal, while here it's vice versa?

Funny world.

What, in Islamic countries, booze is illegal (which I knew already) but that's legal, while here it's vice versa?

Funny world.

shisha is tobacco, so it's totally legal. part of the popularity of hookah smoking, it's way more intense and social than cigarettes.

shisha is tobacco, so it's totally legal. part of the popularity of hookah smoking, it's way more intense and social than cigarettes.

Oh, right, I should've picked up on that, but you've been talking illicit substances so much that I figured it'd be something illegal somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom