Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm desperate. Generally, I'll come up with my argument and structure, then research to that and write as I research.

Fat Americans Cause Child Poverty? Classic! :lmao:

Well better than all sourced and no argument

In the developed world we have an obesity problem in the developing world it's malnutrition...I wonder if there's a way we could fix both problems :hmm:

If I ever become fat I'll probably kill myself from self hatred :lol:

Well better than all sourced and no argument

In the developed world we have an obesity problem in the developing world it's malnutrition...I wonder if there's a way we could fix both problems :hmm:

If I ever become fat I'll probably kill myself from self hatred :lol:

From a historical perspective, I find it fascinating that this is the first time in history that poor people have weighed more than rich people.

Maybe we should just send all the fat Americans to impoverished countries in a swap. Then they can lose weight in Somalia or wherever while some malnutritioned Somalis can get a decent meal in America.

I think the mere fact that he chose Palin the begin with is proof of idiocy. Maybe he wants the Democrats to win.

He chose to have Sarah Palin as VP, that should say enough.

Touche, touche.

I like how he mentions her "background and knowledge" and then, much like Palin herself, can't actually give any precise details about anything at all.

Maybe we should just send all the fat Americans to impoverished countries in a swap. Then they can lose weight in Somalia or wherever while some malnutritioned Somalis can get a decent meal in America.

That's a great idea; let's make Bush, McCain and Palin people obese first though :hyper:

Oct 10 at Clifton Hill is on... R & B will be there too, Ax. They figure meeting around 10.30 would be good.

Awesomeness. I'm there. Better see if any of the others can make it, especially Jen.

One day, we have GOT to go to Atomic City, ID. Doesn't that name just bring up images of some sort of Escape From New York world nearing the apocalypse? So rad.

One day, we have GOT to go to Atomic City, ID. Doesn't that name just bring up images of some sort of Escape From New York world nearing the apocalypse? So rad.

We should have gone there after Uranium City, Saskatchewan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom