HOLY FACK! Final Fantasy was brilliant!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im here to bullshite how excellent I found the video FF to be.....and the guy in it who dies at the end is fecking gorgeous to be a computer dude!!!!

they are right, in 10 years we wont need actors blah blah

for when u tear ur eyes off the characters and look at the bottom of ur screen they look sooooooo real, ud tink they were......and I loved it LOADS!!!!!!

LOADS n' LOADS!!!!!!!!!

she lookes like Sandra Bullock from 0.5 miles away.........
biggrin.gif

riiiight....brilliant movie eh?

It was alright, granted, for the animation. It was a little cheese.

"Oh, we simply must collect all 7 fuzzy cute life-spirits so we can annialate the evil ghost spirits and save gaya and blah blah"

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

Yep FF was a pretty good movie, I play video games so of course I liked it!
biggrin.gif
Gray looked like Ben affleck a lil.
smile.gif

------------------
Is there a time for keeping your distance
A time to turn your eyes away
Is there a time for keeping your head down
For getting on with your day

Fengche@aol.com

Thanks for the recommendation mad1. It's been on our "to see" list for some time.

My local video store had an ex-rental sale last weekend. I went along hoping to get MDH. No joy, they only bought 2 copies and will be keeping them. But...
I did get a great pile of...what my son calls "shite" I call "classics"
biggrin.gif
from the $1 pile.
Some Like It Hot, War of the Worlds, The Sandpiper, Dr Faustus, Stealing Heaven, It's A Wonderful Life(for my Red dwarf friend,Lister's fave movie) , Wigstock,etc lol, so I've got them to get thru first.

Ack!!! from "A Scream to a Whisper" aired here last night.An Irish made documentary. Have you seen it? It answered my question, what is a show band? I grew up going to old time dances, and loved every minute of it. I was disappointed to hear Bono and Bob G call them "the enemy" But there you go, an opinion, they are entitled to.
Final Fantasy..thanks

The video game was the best!! Especially Final Fantasy 3!! sooo addictive.

I liked it better when it was more medieval based that sci-fi, however

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

I LOVE the video game series it originated as (however, each Final Fantasy game -- there are 10 currently released -- have no similarities or tie-ins with the other games whatsoever, and the movie stands alone) and the movie was actually pretty good, but it had some plot problems. However, the graphics are AMAZING -- eye candy galore.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom