Holloween is coming!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I think Boomy would look sooo cute in this:

6775500_6775500.jpg

gross

on a sidenote, this is my favorite holiday. i am thinking of going as a french maid this year. not too original, but fun.

Not only is this not official, but you spelled Halloween wrong.

*points and laughs*

:hug: Kirk :hug:

Wanna have babies?

jeez people....just cause they have all the halloween candy aisle set up at teh K-mart doesn't mean we need to start talking about Halloween, does it.

Why can't everday be halloween.....

I'm in Big Brothers, Big Sisters, and my little sister was already starting to talk about our costumes in July. :crack: :lol: :cute:

i think you all missed the point again.
this thread is about ME.
and bassy, i don't celebrate halloween because I am mormon.
don't you look foolish.
i love you:heart:

According to a friend, there are 2 quick options.

Halloween Costume Ideas...Results In 5 Minutes Or Less!

~Ryan Adams: Mess up your hair, act like you're drunk.

~Bono: Get some weird sunglasses, say "fuck" at inappropriate times.

You're all set!

i fucking love halloween. daisy and i are gonna dress up and go trick or treating as soon as the sun sets.

why not?

i don't like the fact that the only trick-or-treaters we get in our area are annoying teenagers, who get pissed when you don't empty the candy bowl into their bag. fucking ungrateful asses, it's free candy and they should be grateful to get what they get. we're not stingy either.

but other than that i like it. halloween means it's almost time for thanksgiving, which means it's almost time for christmas!! :hyper:

I don't like to be scared.

Halloween is just a weird holiday ... it was fun for me when I was 8, but I guess I just grew out of it.

Last year I was forced to actually go to a halloween party and wear a costume. It was the first time in a very long time that I wore a costume.

Bonochick said:
According to a friend, there are 2 quick options.

Halloween Costume Ideas...Results In 5 Minutes Or Less!

~Ryan Adams: Mess up your hair, act like you're drunk.

~Bono: Get some weird sunglasses, say "fuck" at inappropriate times.

You're all set!

or if you can't find sunglasses, combine the two, and instead of messing up, spike your hair and you can go as colin farrel

This year, it looks like a friend and I are going to throw a Halloween Charity party to support RAWA, an organization that helps girls/women in Afghanistan. We'll supply drinks and snacks, and we'll ask our guests to bring monetary and supply contributions. So this way we can dress up AND feel like grown-ups all at the same time!

ill hit the strip clubs in la.(did it last time)
they are alot of local bands also playing shows in La so ill check that out and then ill hit the strip.also check some clubs out too.

:heart: Halloween:heart: We have a party every few years. It's fun dressing up. Last time we were Napoleon and Josephine.

I was in a store today and they were already putting Christmas stuff up. :eek:

Oops!!!

The above post was by me. Not Walkron. :eek:

But he would have agreed with everything 100%. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom