Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Come to think of it, I haven't been on eBay in a long time to shop for anything that I can find on Amazon, because it's cheaper a lot of the time. :hmm:

:lol: Yeah, you have to wonder what people are thinking sometimes, but I guess there's probably plenty of people who will just buy it on ebay and not check amazon or other places to see if it's cheaper.

:lol: Yeah, you have to wonder what people are thinking sometimes, but I guess there's probably plenty of people who will just buy it on ebay and not check amazon or other places to see if it's cheaper.

I guess so, I just find it strange

I'm thinking of buying Final Fantasy 9 on ebay, it's like the only one I've never played...I have to play it :crack:

:hmm: I never got into Final Fantasy. Which system is that one for?

PS1

I'm an addict

I remember when I got into it with 10, and I decided "Oh my god I need the PS1 ones" and spent like over a year trying to find 7 and 8. I think I bought 7 in Glasgow in the end

I just won Nebraska by Springsteen :dance:

PS1

I'm an addict

I remember when I got into it with 10, and I decided "Oh my god I need the PS1 ones" and spent like over a year trying to find 7 and 8. I think I bought 7 in Glasgow in the end

I just won Nebraska by Springsteen :dance:

:lol: I used to have a PS1. :hmm: I wonder what ever happened to it...when I moved for school a couple years ago, it still worked.

:rockon: That's a great album too!

:lol: I used to have a PS1. :hmm: I wonder what ever happened to it...when I moved for school a couple years ago, it still worked.

:rockon: That's a great album too!

PS1 was awesome :drool:

My Current Bids: Bloc Party -Silent Alarm (1.09 euro), Stereophonics - Pull The Pin (1.15 euro), REM - Around the Sun (0.01 euro), BBM - Around the next dream (1.09 euro), Bob Dylan - Street Legal (1.09 euro), Boomtown Rats - A Tonic for the Troops (1.32 euro), CSS - CSS (1.09 euro), KT Tunstall - Acoustic Extravaganza (1.09 euro)

:drool: Cheap music

PS1 was awesome :drool:

My Current Bids: Bloc Party -Silent Alarm (1.09 euro), Stereophonics - Pull The Pin (1.15 euro), REM - Around the Sun (0.01 euro), BBM - Around the next dream (1.09 euro), Bob Dylan - Street Legal (1.09 euro), Boomtown Rats - A Tonic for the Troops (1.32 euro), CSS - CSS (1.09 euro), KT Tunstall - Acoustic Extravaganza (1.09 euro)

:drool: Cheap music

Yeah, I used to play it a lot...I've sort of grown away from video games though.

:hi5: Hopefully you win a bunch of them!

Yeah, I used to play it a lot...I've sort of grown away from video games though.

:hi5: Hopefully you win a bunch of them!

I went off video games for a long while, I think the only game I played in the year before I got my Xbox360 was Final Fantasy 12

Now that I've got my Xbox and a bunch of new games I've become addicted to some of them again. I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey a game by the makers of Final Fantasy, god I'm so predictable :lol:

I went off video games for a long while, I think the only game I played in the year before I got my Xbox360 was Final Fantasy 12

Now that I've got my Xbox and a bunch of new games I've become addicted to some of them again. I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey a game by the makers of Final Fantasy, god I'm so predictable :lol:

:lol: I think that's how a lot of people are with video games though...the friends that I have who are really into them definitely have certain game genres that they play pretty much everything from.

:lol: I think that's how a lot of people are with video games though...the friends that I have who are really into them definitely have certain game genres that they play pretty much everything from.

Yeah I'm like that I mean I have a bunch of games now; but RPGs are probably the only games I really love and can play for hours and hours.

Interesting :hmm:

Can I still expect to receive a top 50 list from you Cassie?

:lol: I got distracted, and then nobody was talking, so I lurked around. :D

:hmm: Probably, but I'm not going to promise anything because of how my schoolwork might catch up with me in the next couple weeks. :|

I was lurking :applaud: :shifty:

evil! :wink: Wayne you should give us a top 50 list too

:lol: I got distracted, and then nobody was talking, so I lurked around. :D

:hmm: Probably, but I'm not going to promise anything because of how my schoolwork might catch up with me in the next couple weeks. :|

Well if you have any time at all throw one together and submit it, it doesn't have to be in any order if you think that takes too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom