Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not.

They close at 5, and they start putting animals to bed at 4. This is crazy, I've been up since 9 sharp and have been waiting 3 freaking hours.

I'm realising Ebay can be addictive :lol:

How are you Cassie?

:lol: Yeah, I had that realization a couple years ago. There's so much cool stuff to buy, and I can't resist any of it!

I'm great, not writing like I'd intended on doing, but hey. :shrug: I did get a few sentences down, but nothing substantial. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I had that realization a couple years ago. There's so much cool stuff to buy, and I can't resist any of it!

I'm great, not writing like I'd intended on doing, but hey. :shrug: I did get a few sentences down, but nothing substantial. :lol:

I sold a Springsteen ticket on ebay and I've decided that money i got must be spent. Naturally an REM and Bob Dylan album was a good way to start :wink:

Read the past couple posts/pages....

Oh i see...

I sold a Springsteen ticket on ebay and I've decided that money i got must be spent. Naturally an REM and Bob Dylan album was a good way to start :wink:

:hi5: Which ones did you get?

I went on another downloading binge just now...:shifty: So, I've got several new albums to listen to. It just never ends...:lol:

:hi5: Which ones did you get?

I went on another downloading binge just now...:shifty: So, I've got several new albums to listen to. It just never ends...:lol:

Fables of Reconstruction and Oh Mercy

I'm only bidding on things I can get for under 4 euro, I'm so cheap :lol:

Having too much music is an oxymoron

Fables of Reconstruction and Oh Mercy

I'm only bidding on things I can get for under 4 euro, I'm so cheap :lol:

Having too much music is an oxymoron

Fables is great! :drool: I have it on vinyl back home.

:lol: There's nothing wrong with that! I wouldn't pay more than 4 or 5 bucks for a used album either, plus shipping, of course.

:yes: It really is.

:lol: Life is like one continuous music binge for you, isn't it? :wink:

:laugh: Pretty much. I was talking with my best friend about this last night. I'm constantly getting new music, and it's overwhelming, but at the same time, humbling, because I realize how much I'll never get to listen to, even though I want to.

Fables is great! :drool: I have it on vinyl back home.

:lol: There's nothing wrong with that! I wouldn't pay more than 4 or 5 bucks for a used album either, plus shipping, of course.

:yes: It really is.

:laugh: Pretty much. I was talking with my best friend about this last night. I'm constantly getting new music, and it's overwhelming, but at the same time, humbling, because I realize how much I'll never get to listen to, even though I want to.

Yeah I don't want expensive used albums, I only want cheap ones

I had to stop myself from spending 30 euro on a Morrissey boxset though, so tempting :crack:

Yeah, I hate that I'll never be able to hear everything, there's just too much out there

Yeah I don't want expensive used albums, I only want cheap ones

I had to stop myself from spending 30 euro on a Morrissey boxset though, so tempting :crack:

Yeah, I hate that I'll never be able to hear everything, there's just too much out there

Oooh, what was in the boxset?

:yes: It's frustrating, but I try to get to as much as I possibly can. :D

Oooh, what was in the boxset?

:yes: It's frustrating, but I try to get to as much as I possibly can. :D

The singles 88-91, it's his 10 cd singles from that era with all the b-sides and all

I think the hardest thing is reaching the balance between new music and the music you already have. I mean I could easily just listen to an album once and just toss it but I don't want to :lol:

The singles 88-91, it's his 10 cd singles from that era with all the b-sides and all

I think the hardest thing is reaching the balance between new music and the music you already have. I mean I could easily just listen to an album once and just toss it but I don't want to :lol:

Nice! That would be a great purchase. How much does it usually go for?

:lol: Definitely. And, that does happen to me with some stuff, but I can usually gauge if I'll be listening to an album a lot or not after a couple listens. And, I'm always going back to old favorites. I think it comes down to the fact that I have music on for most of my awake hours, unless I'm in class. :ohmy:

Nice! That would be a great purchase. How much does it usually go for?

:lol: Definitely. And, that does happen to me with some stuff, but I can usually gauge if I'll be listening to an album a lot or not after a couple listens. And, I'm always going back to old favorites. I think it comes down to the fact that I have music on for most of my awake hours, unless I'm in class. :ohmy:

Usually goes for about 40 euro new so it was only 10 cheaper

You're an addict Cassie, but at least you're addicted to something good :wink:

Usually goes for about 40 euro new so it was only 10 cheaper

You're an addict Cassie, but at least you're addicted to something good :wink:

Ah, yeah, that's not a great deal then.

:lol: This is true. :D

Justin, did you happen to see that St. Vincent's new album leaked in the past few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom