Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd knock on her door, but she might say "I don't want to go" if she wakes up annoyed.. so I'm trying to let her wake up at her own pace. Her alarm has been screaming every 10 minutes since 9 though.

I'd knock on her door, but she might say "I don't want to go" if she wakes up annoyed.. so I'm trying to let her wake up at her own pace. Her alarm has been screaming every 10 minutes since 9 though.

:lol: Really? My roommate's like that too...she'll never get up with an alarm, it just goes off for hours. :down:

:lol:

I'm trying to walk around the house and make some noise, i.e rattling cups and plates in the kitchen and all, to no avail. :sigh:

I'm just responsible :D

Even though I didn't feel like waking up and all, I still did, early, as I knew we had planned to go there today.

Le sigh.

Yeah :laugh:

And I kept waiting for you to wake up and hear it so you'd turn it off, but you didn't and it kept playing loudly for ages because I was too lazy to get out of bed :lol:

I must've slept deeply for me not to hear the damn thing :lol:

Ok guys, I knocked on her door, she didn't answer. I called out her name and knocked too, she didn't answer.

I wonder if she's drugged? :lol:

I'm just responsible :D

Even though I didn't feel like waking up and all, I still did, early, as I knew we had planned to go there today.

Le sigh.

Ah, the perils of being a responsible person...:wink:

I have an internal alarm clock. I tell myself what time I need to be up the next day and it is freakishly accurate. :laugh:

I can do that sometimes, but not accurately enough for me to depend on it. :lol:

her alarm went off this morning and she heard it, but hit her head on the shelf as she jumped up

Yeah. Ebay sucks for getting LV, I also told her that their website sells stuff online too, since last year :D

That's the way to go, especially if you're going to make such a large purchase. You want to make sure for that much money you're getting a real bag. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom