Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to the Chicago shit, Ashley? :hyper: :lol:

Trying to! The only thing in my way is not having tickets :lol:, but, I just feel like, being the frequent, lovable, trustworthy interference poster that I am :)wink: ), I should have no problem finding SOMEONE willing to sell. Or, I'll wait for a ticket drop and just get seats :sad:

Yeah, I mean, I honestly don't even want to see them that badly on this tour (Shock and awe, I know) so, I refuse to pay the amounts of money I did last tour. I just, hope to be able to go though, because, they are still my favorite band....somewhere deep down I'm sure :lol:

It's fucking ridiculous, and I don't understand how a STADIUM show sells out that quickly. I just don't. Fucking scalpers. You should have to do some kind of U2 quiz before you're allowed to purchase tickets.

stadiums sell out really quickly overseas with relatively low amounts of scalping.

it figures that stadium shows - with similar capacity to those in places like australia - but with a much larger population base to cater for will sell out really quickly as well.

When I land the sky in London was grey and depressing. I thought, ''oh good, I'm back :sigh:''

When I land the sky in London was grey and depressing. I thought, ''oh good, I'm back :sigh:''

i can relate - when i finally got back to auckland at 6am it was dark and raining sideways. but that's not what i'm posting for.

juuuuust wanted to try to be supportive, but the way i feel this post is coming together it might not help - but obviously there are plenty of people on interference who've had to do the same thing.

it kinda gets easier, but in reality it doesn't. the proximity to the event makes you feel worse now, and that will go away a bit. but there still isn't a morning when i don't wake up and forget she isn't with me. that really sucks, but eventually i reached a point where i realised that i needed to appreciate and enjoy what we had and what we have to look forward to. i feel like an ass saying this, because this isn't what you need to hear when you're still miserable about being apart. obviously you've got every right to be depressed and you don't need to get over it or anything.

my only advice is to distract yourself as much as you can when you can't talk. when you're sitting around not able to talk and nothing to distract you, those are pretty tough moments. get your next meeting confirmed really soon...or if not confirmed, know exactly when you'll see each other again, because that really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom