Holiday destination in Jan/Feb - must be tropical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
If someone was to plan a holiday for Jan/Feb and needed the place to be warm, tropical preferrably, not too crowded, not too remote and accessible by commercial aeroplane where would you suggest?

Singapore would suit you...except it can be bloody crowded.

Why not Micronesia? I've seen a Globe Trekker thing on it and it looks nice. Not sure about the commercial airplane thingy though.

I was just looking up some places in micronesia. Well Vanuatu actually which is kinda close lol.

Singapore looks good. No stopovers...:hmm:

a lilt factory would be a totally tropical taste....

ok maybe not

how about bahamas, or maybe western samoa - it truely looks beautiful

well people in the UK tend to go to the canary islands but that's just cos it's cheap and cheerful and gets year round sun

but it's a bit of a long way to fly from sydney for the sake of a 'cheap and cheerful' holiday :D

I think jan time is monsoon season in the indian ocean, so that's out (although I could be wrong.....)

how about somewhere in the pacific? Rarotonga is rather lovely. I spent a lovely week there a couple of years ago

or hawaii might be nice....

to tell the truth, I'm more clued up about countries that are bloody freezing in those months, coming from the northern hemisphere. So I'll shut up from rambling now :D

mirihi2974d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom