Hockey Cards for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I have a friend that MUST sell his hockey cards.... any collectors around here?

Just a brief list of what he has to offer:

Cam Neely - Vancouver Canucks Rookie Card

Paul Coffey - Edmonton Oilers Rookie Card

Theo Fleury - Calgary Flames Rookie Card

Jaromir Jagr -Penguins Rookie Card

Ken Dryden - Montreal Canadiens

Mario Lemieux - Penguins (Second Year)

Mat Sundin - Toronto Maple Leafs Rookie Card

.... Upper Deck and Opee Chee

If you are interested, and would like to know more... please PM me or email me at: svetayasofiya@hotmail.com

... and to the mods... if this is not allowed (the sale of hockey cards).... my apologies and just PM me.

:wave:

sorry dear angel, im not about to buy hockey cards at this point in my life. i have too many as it is, and i wouldnt mind selling them myself!

have a great weekend, angel. :wink:

I have Jagr's Draft Pick Card.. beat that... I'm sure you can.

I remember I had Mario Lemieux's rookie card in grade 3 or 4, and not knowing anything about hockey at the time, I traded it for a whole stack of meaningless cards! I remember we used to flick for cards (flicking a card against a cluster of propped up cards, and if you hit them, you win them). I can't believe I used Lemieux's card, as well as some of Gretzky's old cards to play this game. Now those cards would have been worth hundreds of $. :banghead:

:uhoh: I used to put my hockey cards in the spokes of my bike to make it sound like a motorcycle...........................

Re: zonelistener is funny.

kobayashi said:

this would truly be one of a kind.

haha... I think you were the only one to notice. Let's try a Nordiques rookie card eh?

Angel said:
:reject: what did I do wrong?

Mats Sundin was drafted by the Nordiques and spent his first few seasons in Quebec... that being said, the only rookie card he could have would be with the Nords. So, the Mats Sundin Toronto Maple Leafs card doesn't exist... maybe there's a card for his first year with the Leafs, but anything outside of that would be pulling our collective legs...

It's an honest mistake though... most people forget that Sakic, Sundin, and Nolan all started with Quebec.

The real irony is that Patrick Roy would never have been dealt to the Quebec Nordiques if they had not moved to Denver. Can you imagine Roy playing for the rival Quebec after all those years in Montreal? It's funny how that rivalry just vanished after the team moved. The exact same players, but the French connection was destroyed.

cujo said:
I have Jagr's Draft Pick Card.. beat that... I'm sure you can.

I also have that card. Upper deck number 1 draft pick card.....in a case with a puck. I'm going to hold on to that one.

I also have a Pavel Bure rookie card, and an Eric Lindros rookie card (number 88...clever)

I love looking at them and thinking....I wish I had the year before this set....so many rookies who would become legends.

Back
Top Bottom