Hmmm, guess I have to keep it crunk....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
Lemonite THIS!!

I'll unplug your face.

Only after you gargle your daily amount of Minty Fresh Douche... 30 seconds is the appropriate duration I've heard.

Cheers (Insert Smiley face with Shit Eating Grin Here)

Special Thusday night krunk ass post.

"Excuse me miss, it says here this tour is krunk??"

You damn skippy jimmy. See here's the thing, I've been all "learnin" all week, cuz I have like 18 credit hours this semester. (Hold me...) AND i just signed my soul over for minimum wage at the library. So you KNOW i gots to kick it real tonight.
My brains been talking nothing but trash about me all day and I'm bouts to kick it's ass. Wait till nine people.

It's a midwest thang y'all....

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

I wanna get down lower then Atlantis, goin toe to toe with an enchantress. We're funkier then funkadelic wearin pampers, while you egg heads is on the wall compairin answers, sharin transcripts, while we over here dippin and dancin, rythem romancing. Wallflowers, get in the actio at all hours, chillin and maxin. So relaxin, opposites attractin, I'm gon throw my hat in, lost when the track spins, like I'm on the crack bin jiggeling and wiggeling, freakin booties speakin to the cuties so beligerent.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

No religion just bump the feed on
You'll feel reborn
Negativity we just dead it like D-con
Better lift your feet and just measure the beat on
The pulse when it respawns

still-side.jpg

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

This just in. Noti and Staji continue to be krunk as all hell. See her e's the thing. I was all chillin and then staji was all. "Wanna feel it ire?"
To which I replied, "Jah praised, break me off a pice of that lambs bread."
Then we ate chinese food, and celibrate the "Early Times" (straight Kentucky Whiskey) and so on and so forth. Now we listen to the Mission: Impossible sound track and shake our booties. I see you envy my ham and I don't blame you...

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

Is it possible to keep it krunk in London, Ontario???

I wouldn't know because I'm not very krunk either. Noti will have to answer that question.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by Calluna:

Is it possible to keep it krunk in London, Ontario???

I wouldn't know because I'm not very krunk either. Noti will have to answer that question.

you know I really don't think so. In fact tto be fair I think that krunk is actually a "dirty south" thang. At least I have had mofos tell me that you can't keep it krunk in Chi town and that krunk is an ATL thang. But I say krunk doesn't discriminate. I'll have to ask Staji to advise on this though....

That's right people. I've had to bring it back, because you NEVER LEARN!!! So Staji and I are like, fizuck all this noise, pump of the Busta and i-sensi. What the hell are you doing that's so much better? Damn!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Back
Top Bottom