Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
In honor of the radio show with the Best Name Ever we listened to while waiting to take over the Palace of Auburn Hills by caravan.

Even if we did ditch you with the car like 2 minutes later? :angel:

I'd say you were very lucky to have three hot chicks and four flat musicians in your car listening to creatively named radio shows that day!

shari schultz said:
ya ditched zoney?!?!?!
It was a moment of panic and insanity...it will never happen again, we promise!

arw9797 said:
:hmm: why don't I remember where the name came from?
Because we decided on it during last week's panic attack getting into the actual GA line!

How was work(s)?

Kariann said:
I think it's about time for me to go to bed since I have to go back to work tomorrow and I have a feeling Ill be on here later tomorrow evening.
:uhoh: Good luck! Have some nice stiff drinks.

Schmeg said:

:uhoh: Good luck! Have some nice stiff drinks.

I'm not that concerned...I meant that I'll probably be on here later into the night bitching via journal or something. I doubt I'll have too many drinks since I'm pretty sure she'll make me drive since it's downtown and there are some kind of car issues going on with her.

Schmeg said:

Because we decided on it during last week's panic attack getting into the actual GA line!

How was work(s)?

I know that...I just don't remember why we decided on it. I was in another world in Detroit.....

Work #1 was absolute madness. Work #2 was dead.

My parents hate me. Anyone want to help me move Thanksgiving weekend? Lunch and beer will be provided :|

arw9797 said:

I know that...I just don't remember why we decided on it. I was in another world in Detroit.....

Work #1 was absolute madness. Work #2 was dead.

My parents hate me. Anyone want to help me move Thanksgiving weekend? Lunch and beer will be provided :|
Good that #2 was dead since #1 was mad.

:( If I wasn't chained to a Gap that weekend, I'd be there, even if lunch and beer weren't provided. :hug:

Kariann said:

Same here since I'm guessing we won't really be doing Thanksgiving this year if my mom has her surgery in the next few weeks.

Maybe I will fly in with a turkey...then head to MSP to help ARW9797 move, then fly to Philly to greet Shari's Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom