Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... Saying that, I can fully appreciate this and think some people are utter snobs when it comes to reading. I do it because I love it, not because I think it's the intellectual thing to do. Like some :grumpy: Either you prefer reading or you don't :shrug: Simple as.

True that. My entire family is crazy about reading - Sunday afternoons back home, everyone is lying in their respective beds with a book. :lol: I've been an obsessive reader since I learned how to read. And I read EVERYTHING -from drivel to serious intense literature. It really opens the mind.

True that. My entire family is crazy about reading - Sunday afternoons back home, everyone is lying in their respective beds with a book. :lol: I've been an obsessive reader since I learned how to read. And I read EVERYTHING -from drivel to serious intense literature. It really opens the mind.

:cute: The Sumra family! I'm the opposite - I only read what I like and NOTHING else. I have my only little, well selected library and if anyone dares buy me books at christmas/for my birthday that weren't on the list... then they'll have them returned :lol: :shifty:

I just did laundry for 2 hours Cass, now I'm folding the mountain of clothes :crack: I almost fell down the stairs carrying up my laundry basket as it's so darn heavy and the stairs are steeeeeeep. It's also 3 blocks away from my house, too :lol:

But it's done now :dance:

I think my favorite thing about reading is the escape into another person, place or mood. This both applies to fiction and non-fiction as I think you can get into the head of a person or mood in a book of philosophy or science as much as any book of poetry. This may sound weird but it is almost feels like you are living a dream out of someone else's mind in a great book or poem. :up:

I think my favorite thing about reading is the escape into another person, place or mood. This both applies to fiction and non-fiction as I think you can get into the head of a person or mood in a book of philosophy or science as much as any book of poetry. This may sound weird but it is almost feels like you are living a dream out of someone else's mind in a great book or poem. :up:

:yes: Although I find that in particular very hard with non fiction... unless it's almost written in a fiction-esque account.

Anyway, must be off, see anyone in the morning who's going to be up! :wave:

:yes: The whole reason I read and write fanfiction,it gives you freedom away from the real world...

I just did laundry for 2 hours Cass, now I'm folding the mountain of clothes :crack: I almost fell down the stairs carrying up my laundry basket as it's so darn heavy and the stairs are steeeeeeep. It's also 3 blocks away from my house, too :lol:

But it's done now :dance:

:hi5:

At least I only have to go upstairs, but it'll be about a 2 hour long process...I always put it off for so long too. :lol:

Okay, Bon Iver's freaking amazing live...at least from the couple shows that I've heard. :drool: :drool: I haven't had the chance to see him for myself yet though.

David Bowie is probably never going to do anything again as far as music wise,but his acting is good,and it would be awesome if he converted to that :hmm:

I've only seen it the one time. A friend of mine owns it though, and he's the one who showed it to me and a couple other people. :lol:

:hmm: What all's on the soundtrack?

Back
Top Bottom