Hey! Twenty-Somethings! Over here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel said:
You know what... :lol: You think College graduation is hard... wait until you are 28. That's all I am saying.

God, I hope you are kidding. If I were feeling any lower about life at this moment, I'd be living in a sewer.

In the last couple years...post crisis I guess you could say I try to not see my age as a number but as a state of mind. I do still have moments when I see people my age that have their life totally pulled together and then I look at mine and feel a little pathetic.

Getting wasted and acting ike an idiot starts to look pathetic.

I disagree here. Getting wasted and acting like an idiot is key. Key I say.

Also, I had already had my heart broken as a teenager (19 still counts), I never lost contact with my old friends so I don't have to reconnect, and I cared PASSIONATELY about alot of things as a teenager (politics wise, etc.) Also change is the key to variety and variety is the spice of life.

Otherwise it applies.

Go twenty something!

zonelistener said:
Bad news guys..........
I am close to 31 and dealing with this stuff...............

I want to have it all solved on my 30 th BDay, but I guess its a bad joke... I mean I thought I am supposed to reach SOME of my goals with 30... heh?

:hug:

AngelofLarrydom said:

I am 31 is dealing with stuff too,
I guess for me.. I never really
feel like an adult.

At least you?re looking at the Sears Tower, thats something, innit?

AngelofLarrydom said:
I guess for me.. I never really
feel like an adult.

YUP!
Heep the responsibility on me....and still, I don't feel like I am an "adult"

I am about to go through this big change in my life where I am moving (to Illinois, actually) to take on a big, responsible (temporary) job - yet I am not sure if I will feel "adult-like" - confusing!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:down: thanks Jeff. i was hoping that by the time i turn 30 that all of this will go away. :scream:

Me too! Me too! :hyper:

Do you think we will be an exception and actually this will all go away?

SAY YES.

Yes, god willing. I hope so.

Twenty has brought me more angst and stress within one year than I've had im 19 years combined. Have I learned from it? Yes, indeed. I think part of it is that I'm old enough, finally, to understand the consequnces of what is happening around me.

But do I wish the pain would go away. Oh god, yes.

Here?s to Salome for bringing back some perspective to this discussion. Hell yeah to 20 something!

In all honesty I have had a lot of great memories since I turned 20 and I really do not think I would change much of it if I had to do over.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Merci.

I agree, I have had great time too. But this is about results, not about having a great time.

What is more important? Having a great time or having a million bucks? Or both, hehe, sorry for my cynicism :lol:

Back
Top Bottom