Hey, Look At Me I'm a Friggin' Rockumentary, aren't I special?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Well there are lot's of Rock Operas and Rock Documentaries out there... which is the best? What has the best live performance? Which has the stupidest outtakes? Why do I keep making stupid general interest threads?

Anything counts from Spinal Tap to Quadrophenia to Hard Day's Night... so who wins it? Whose Cuisine Reigns Supreme?

My favs:

Song Remains the Same
Rattle and Hum
Spinal Tap

I also have to say that I'm a big fan of the VH1 tv series:

Behind the Music
Legends

Last edited:
*chord intro thingie* it's been a hard day's night and i've been working like a dog it's been a hard day's night i should be sleeping like a log...but when i get home to you i find the things that you do will make me feel all right you know i work all day to get you money to buy you things and it's worht it just to hear you say you're gonna give me everything so why on earth should i moan cos when i get you alone you know i feel all right when i'm home everything is just right when i'm home feeling you holding me tight whoooo it's been a hard day's night...

cannot go wrong with the beatles.

side note: only the beatles could pull of a song with lyrics that cheesy and make it a great song

disclaimer--i can't really answer this question cos i can't think of really much that i've seen/heard that would qualify...i just wanted an exucuse to sit at my computer and sing to myself to see if i still knew all the words to the song above :D

I've only seen Rattle and Hum.

I wanted to see A Hard Day's Night (the remastered edition or whatever it was called) a couple of years back but I couldn't find time to see it.

Best film I've ever seen was The Wonder Stuff "Welcome to the Cheapseats." Follows the band from England, to America, and back again.

Rattle and Hum is tops in my book. Exit live and that version of Sunday Bloody Sunday. :yes: :combust:

I also think Madonna's Truth or Dare is good, although I'm no longer a fan of hers.

The Kids Are Alright- The Who...

Interesting documentary... lot's of drug-induced behavior. Some odd interviews, and one kick-ass performance of Won't Get Fooled Again.

--> cue knee slide Mr. Townshend!

Back
Top Bottom