hey kieran

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i haven't seen you around for a few hours, and i know you're probably busy or something but i just wanted to get your attention for a minute, guys.

you know that "question" thread about frank the monkey and what not? you haven't replied in a while, and those questions are screaming for answers.

it's not like they're difficult rocket science. they're straight forward, so i'm not sure who you think you are by being such a fucking arrogant asshole by ignoring my questions.

i mean, if they were personal questions, fine i could answer you not being eager to answer those particular questions, but these questions bleed for answers and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't ready to inflict tremendous pain on your body, but hey we're mates, and friends don't do that shit to each other.

and real friends answer other friends questions.

now, before i get really angry, let me just let you know we're still cool and everything, but if you don't answer those questions questins and questions i'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to hold out if you don't answer those questions.

i could answer you not being eager to answer those particular questions, but those questions are beyond simple questions an dth longer yo uwait in replying to hose questins the more i suffer and the more you will as a rsult just fucking answer those questions keiran or i'll resort to the worst measurees imaginesable just look just answer the questions.

Zoomerang96 said:

you know that "question" thread about frank the monkey and what not? you haven't replied in a while, and those questions are screaming for answers.

Please just reply to that thread instead of starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom