Hey guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Yeah, hey!

Hey, yeah. I'm chilling in my oversized white pants and spats, I'm hanging, guys. I'm sipping a martini. I'm in the groove, guys.

Guys, hey, guys.
Guys

Hey, hey, hey.

Guys, do you care to join me for a spot of lawn crouquet (really, is there any other kind, haha)?

It will be fun, I promise. We can even bring our martinis with us.

Guys.

HEY! guys.

Guys, I forgot to add that during our croquet game we'll be listening to some extremely angry metal, and wearing animal masks.

kieran, any truth to the rumour that you're opening an amusement/theme park in the near future?

apparently the theme is rather... unwholesome, and particularly unappealing to nearly anyone who has a sense of decensy. care to elaborate?

Zoomerang96 said:
kieran, any truth to the rumour that you're opening an amusement/theme park in the near future?

apparently the theme is rather... unwholesome, and particularly unappealing to nearly anyone who has a sense of decensy. care to elaborate?

Why do you judge me?

Why do you assume you know where it's at? I don't tell people about your basement, man.

Kieran, if we played croquette on horses, would we be playing polo? Teach me this lesson.

u2popmofo said:
Kieran, if we played croquette on horses, would we be playing polo?

:no: not if extremely angry metal is played, and the wearing animal masks disqualifies this completely as polo. Sorry to be the bearer of such news. :|

kieran has a collection of lacoste shirts. dontchya, kieran. all manner of fine stripes, eh kieran? and pastel colours. right kieran????? mofo may have a collection as well...

Guys, I totally think we should start a crouquet game right now.

I'm wearing a pastel pink polo shirt and sipping a martini, guys, whilst smoking an asbestos cigarette and playing fetch with my dog Stuart.

Kieran McConville said:
Why do you judge me?

Why do you assume you know where it's at? I don't tell people about your basement, man.

I believe that Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is up for sale. :hmm:

Kieran McConville said:

Why do you judge me?

that's totally beside the point.

why don't you just answer my question. people are, quite literally, dieing to know.

People are dying because you keep killing them, zoomerang96. In, you know, your basement.

That's hardly my fault, now is it?

Zoomerang96 said:

that's totally beside the point.

why don't you just answer my question. people are, quite literally, dieing to know.

that spelling guru with the weird name and all the robes just called me to tell me that you spelled dying wrong.

Mrs. Garrison said:

that spelling guru with the weird name and all the robes just called me to tell me that you spelled dying wrong.

i realised that the second i posted it.

i no longer use firefox to browse, and so now there's nothing to remind me when i spell words incorrectly.

be on the lookout for further spelling travesties in the near future.

Kieran McConville said:
This just in, guys:

Reuters/AP/Ted Connors: Zoomerang96 beats out Heart Disease as Europe's No. 1 Killer.

why do you keep talking about me, when the question - a very pointed and direct question, if i might add - was entirely about you?

WHEN WILL YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR "AMUSEMENT" PARK?

hey guys, i hope im not out of line here, but do any of you ever get beer farts? I've had a pretty awful case of beer farts for three days now and im not exactly sure how to get rid of them. Maybe i should start my own thread asking this very question.

Mrs. Garrison said:
I've had a pretty awful case of beer farts for three days now and im not exactly sure how to get rid of them. Maybe i should start my own thread asking this very question.

Maybe you could ask the Big Hug Thread.

:hug: :hug: :hug:, guys.

pet_python.jpg

Sooooooo cute!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Well gvox, maybe it's not stupid. The level of familiarity being expressed in that photo implies that perhaps the kid has a long-standing acquaintance with the reptile, perhaps enough to handle it quite skilfully.

Not that I'd know or anything.

My main reaction is 'oh jesus, oh jesus, oh jesus'. But that's only because I am scared of snakes.

Back
Top Bottom