Hey guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kieran McConville said:
Well gvox, maybe it's not stupid. The level of familiarity being expressed in that photo implies that perhaps the kid has a long-standing acquaintance with the reptile, perhaps enough to handle it quite skilfully.

Not that I'd know or anything.

My main reaction is 'oh jesus, oh jesus, oh jesus'. But that's only because I am scared of snakes.

I hear you, but I think if you were to ask any reptile expert, they would tell you that what is going on there is extremely unsafe as pythons can behave unpredicatbly. Kids can too, for that matter, and they don't have the maturity to keep themselves calm. It's placing a child in a significant risk. My daughter can drive pretty good for a 9 year old, too, but she's not permitted to, for good reason.

I should say that I've had close up experience in someone's living room with a 14 foot python and it sniffed me like a dog to make sure I was ok but there was a few tense seconds where the owners told me not to make any funny moves. Even with the live rats they kept it fed with, they said the python could behave like an attack dog if it felt danger :shrug:

I know this is a light thread and all so I'll just leave it at that. :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom