Hey Everyone!!! She Said Yes!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoscoolness78 said:
you guys look like emo-divas!
will you cut each other on your wedding night?

seriously... WTF?

uncalled for.. and if ur being humorous that is a crappy way to show it.. being that ur a noobie.. I would suggest being a little more cautious before u post.. not a good way to make friends either..

Bonoscoolness78 said:
you guys look like emo-divas!
will you cut each other on your wedding night?
Ahem....

Dear Sir or Madam (whichever the case may be):

First - I see by your post count & register date that you are new to our U2 community. Welcome - we're happy to welcome another brother or sister into the fold. :wave:

Second - We are (for the most part) a friendly, supportive, positive little clan. We joke and kid and generally engage in light hearted shenanigans all hours of the day and night. :lol:

Third - being a friendly, supportive, positive little clan does not mean that if you insult another perfect stranger on this site that we won't have our friendly, supportive mods ban your ass from this forum - or the entire site, if necessary - faster than you can say "I'm a little troll". :wink:

Now - let's all get on with expanding our social circles and practicing proper etiquette, shall we??? :yes:

Come on, you all have to know this is not a newbie.
The profile has zero info.
Only someone who already has a profile, would know not to put important info there,
and a newbie would spend a lot of time and effort on their new profile in a 'new' place.
Who ever it is wants to be anonymous for obvious reasons.

Either way, let it go and lets get back to being happy for Ricky and his beautiful woman.

Hey guys, let's get back the purpose of this thread please! :happy:

IMG_0467.jpg

Yes, for the record, let's just please not address the negative comment from earlier in this thread...that's your official modly request. :wink:

Back to more important things...

That is such a great pic. :cute: I hope that you guys have a wonderful life together. :heart:

dmp, your fiancée is gorgeous!! :D congratulations! that is one of the sweetest engagement stories i've heard, and that was cool to be able to see video of it too! you two definitely look very much in love; i wish you a happy life together :)

and also i wanted to say how great U2jt was - absolutely phenomenal!

:applaud: OMG that's just the best news!! My eyes filled with tears watching the proposal etc. :love:

Congratulations guys!

:up:
That's so cool :love:

Is it just me or is it fanfreakintastic to have a thread with this sort of news?!

Congrats DMP! Y'all look very happy together. Tis the season for engagements I guess.

I just got engaged as well. Have y'all picked a date yet?

Back
Top Bottom