Hey, All ---> read inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!

but seriously, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A SETLIST BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR QUEEN BEE ON JANUARY 3RD

I don't think the time has been figured out yet, but here's the announcement thread to make sure lots of people stop on by :happy:

Oh this aut to b good.

i cant wayt for the necks party. its gunna be grate.!!!1!

im totaly there. Hooray 4 Our Teh U2!

Admin or something ? I rather ask and know than just do nothing like (I'm sure) a lot of members of this forum ;) Give me a chance : it doesn't even make a month I'm here ^^

vervex said:
Admin or something ? I rather ask and know than just do nothing like (I'm sure) a lot of members of this forum ;) Give me a chance : it doesn't even make a month I'm here ^^

I was only kidding with my *insult* comment! Nah, she's not an admin or mod. She's just a lowly poster like the rest of us :wink: albeit premium like me. :dance:

Alright ;) I might have read her and don't know lol I'll try to say a little hello for her birthday. Nice capricorns... she must deserve all this attention ;D

Back
Top Bottom