Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best pasrt was Hiro's sidekick coming back!!! Yippee!!! Hiro's gonna save the world!!

Oh yeah that was good! And Mohinder DID figure it out, that was an awesome scene! A great cliff hanger episode. Now the wait... :uhoh:

Yeah, me too. They give me flashbacks to the X-Files, and I'm still not over the trauma of what that show did to my fragile little psyche.

corianderstem said:
Yeah, me too. They give me flashbacks to the X-Files, and I'm still not over the trauma of what that show did to my fragile little psyche.

:yes: I've been watching the X-Files again on DVD lately and I forgot how fucked up that show was...

I think Eric Roberts is now my favorite... :love:

Maybe Malcolm McDowell actually, he's a badass making his chicken pot pie... :drool:

April 23??? WTF??? :scream:

what did everyone think of the quote about the difference between leading a happy life and a life with meaning? i found it to be thought provoking. i wonder if it's true. can you have both?

I didn't agree with it. I think Bono's doing both.

What I mean by this is that if someone is doing something which they feel is meaningful, that is most likely making them happy as well.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:

I think it's something to do with the fact that shapeshifters are always either evil or are used to eventually doublecross someone. Plus the whole shapeshifting thing always looks a little creepy.

I forgot about the X-Files guy, though. Can't forget Scully, though. :drool:

:wink:

Thank God for TiVo.

Great, great, great episode. :up:

Malcolm McDowell in anything :up::up:

Return of Nikki :up::up::up:

Sevikins said:
So... Hiro getting his powers back, was it due to the sword? Or that he's got Ando back?

Please let it be because it was Ando, that would be great.

How about the connection between Mama Petrelli and the Haitian?

Mama Petrelli knows everything, she probably has powers too. Who knows, this storyline can go anywhere.

I think Claire will save the world by somehow using her healing ability to save others while she herself dies or something like that. Of course, she will be resurrected later on cause no one stays dead in comic books.

trevster2k said:
Mama Petrelli knows everything, she probably has powers too. Who knows, this storyline can go anywhere.

I think Claire will save the world by somehow using her healing ability to save others while she herself dies or something like that. Of course, she will be resurrected later on cause no one stays dead in comic books.

I could see that happening. My other favorite part of the last episode was the Sylar/Peter/Mohinder confrontation.

Peter will be able to regen from Sylar's deal, that's a given I think, but will he be able to take all of his powers too?

Spoilers are out for Linderman and the overall plan. Comic book readers in the past will recognize the story, well, if you have read the good stuff.

:drool: So worth the wait...

This show just keeps getting better and better... I :heart: almost every character.

I find with most shows like this; I am usually only interested in a couple of the characters and their stories but in this case I'm not bored no matter what story arc is being told.

Leave it to the shapeshifter to mess everything up.

225px-Odo.jpg

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep forgetting that Nathan Petrelli is one of the Mr. Dixie Chicks.

And like I said before, in comic books, they can bring anyone back to life so don't count out Isaac yet unless he is no longer listed in the IMDB cast list.:wink:

Where is the Heroes love?!?

Malcolm McDowell should play Papa Smurf in the live action version.

So what does Linderman want with Micah? Or what comic storyline does it relate to?

LemonMacPhisto said:
So what does Linderman want with Micah? Or what comic storyline does it relate to?

Well, he can fix broken stuff right? Obviously Micah is going to fix Linderman's car... :shifty:

I have no idea now that I think of it, what could he have that needs to be fixed? Also, does Micah's power just work on mechanical things or is it something else as well? :hmm:

elevated_u2_fan said:
what could he have that needs to be fixed?

Linderman has an election that he needs to "fix". I don't know if Micah can do this. Maybe electronic voting?

I don't think Micah's power is fixing things persay. I think he has the ability to manipulate technology more specifically. I think he is going to fix the election too.

Shouldn't Peter have absorbed all of Sylar's powers when he met him like he did with everyone else's powers? He absorbed Claire's powers and she wasn't using them at the time.

Can Linderman heal Nathan's wife?

Tonight's episode was :drool: times a million.

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Future Peter and Future Hiro were just so badass.

I just have no words for how amazing that was.

I agree!!! GREAT EPISODE!! Future Peter is awesome!! I cannot wait to see how the are going to save the world!! 3 episodes left people...only 3

best ep so far :drool: of course I haven't seen every episode but that was really fuckin badass. I'm totally getting the DVDs when they come out.

i was on the edge of my seat the whole time...

Back
Top Bottom